Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Englishscarlet123 in Doncaster  (Read 2660 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5827471) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline jack51

Was a incall booking £100.00 for half hour.
Arrived at venue door was open scarlet was at top of stairs waiting,the lady is like her photos but has a lot of tattoos might not be everybody’s thing,went up stairs was offer shower so took it, then into room was ask for payment before starting,
Then the action started plenty of DFK while standing then removes towel and starts OWO and this scarlet can deep throat aswell, then move onto bed more DFK and more OWO this girl loves deep throating have to ask her to stop.then my turn to do oral nice and clean and tastes nice think she came or she’s a good actress.
Then rubber up and sex in a number of positions till nearly cum the was cim and she swallowed it then clean up and shower and on way bang on half hour
Would I recommend yes very nice young lady.

Offline DThunter01

Was a incall booking £100.00 for half hour.
Arrived at venue door was open scarlet was at top of stairs waiting,the lady is like her photos but has a lot of tattoos might not be everybody’s thing,went up stairs was offer shower so took it, then into room was ask for payment before starting,
Then the action started plenty of DFK while standing then removes towel and starts OWO and this scarlet can deep throat aswell, then move onto bed more DFK and more OWO this girl loves deep throating have to ask her to stop.then my turn to do oral nice and clean and tastes nice think she came or she’s a good actress.
Then rubber up and sex in a number of positions till nearly cum the was cim and she swallowed it then clean up and shower and on way bang on half hour
Would I recommend yes very nice young lady.

Do we have a link??

Offline jack51

First review don’t know how to put link on .

Offline DThunter01

What sort of level deepthroat are we talking??

Gawk gawk 3000 double vacuum seal?

Or here’s my throat do as you like?  :drinks:

Offline jack51

Where she’s gagging and eyes are watering

Offline Candyman1900

What sort of level deepthroat are we talking??

Gawk gawk 3000 double vacuum seal?

Or here’s my throat do as you like?  :drinks:

I have seen her a few times over the years , I'm not the biggest but I could feel the juices being sucked from my balls right from the start and boy she loves to dfk .
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 03:38:08 pm by Candyman1900 »

Offline Candyman1900

First review don’t know how to put link on .

She's a nice one to start with, what's her figure like ? She had put a few pounds on last time I saw her . Not in a bad way though .

Offline jack51

She’s been back at gym for awhile now so has lost a few pounds still needs to lose some more she said .

Offline Candyman1900

She’s been back at gym for awhile now so has lost a few pounds still needs to lose some more she said .
Not to much I hope her ass is amazing

Offline Bigdirtytoyboy

Which area of Doncaster was this? Was it discreet? Flat , house , parlour?

Offline jack51

Anybody got scarlets mobile number lost all my numbers in phone her green lights on adultwork but not answering emails phone number is usally on but isn’t today looking to do another booking thanks for any help in advance.

Offline Ray_skywalker

I don’t save the numbers as I don’t have a burner phone so I’m struggling with the same situation sadly. There is a number if you click on service provider review list but it’s going to voicemail so not sure if it’s the up to date one. I would appreciate if the number can be shared.