Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sydney91 - Scunthorpe - Pleasurable Pre-Pandemic Punt  (Read 6031 times)

10 review(s) for Sydney91 (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Snagbadjer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The Service
Half an hour at £80.

The Location
Quiet, easy-to-find house not far from a major supermarket, in Scunthorpe.

The Girl
Just like the photos.

The Meet
The meeting took place sometime between Christmas and the Great Panic. I had been trying to book something with Sydney for a while. Finally, the stars aligned, a mutually-convenient time occurred, and I managed to get hold of her. Messages were exchanged, time and place quickly organised. Her price had, annoyingly, risen by twenty quid, but I had decided before that I was willing to pay it.

I found a place to park (residential area, sporadic spaces on the road itself and surrounding estate) and made my merry way to the property, bang on time.

The door opened swiftly, and I was let in with no fussing about, and no uncomfortable wait. Sydney is a very affable girl, and puts you at ease. Straight upstairs, her leading the way, allowing me to get a glimpse of the goods: diminutive figure, peachy bum, short black hair, colourful tattoos dangling earrings and creamy skin. She wore some kind of singlet thing, and high heels (I made sure they stayed on). She smelled fresh and perfumed. A treat for the senses.

Money passed over and a quick do-and-don’t recital from her. ‘No kissing’ and ‘no oral without’. The fire dimmed slightly, but then rose again immediately when she made it clear she enjoyed oral herself.

Off with the clothes and onto the single bed (a very noisy one). I don’t need telling twice when an attractive woman demands oral. So on with the snorkels and it was off to work with some deep-sea diving. Receptive noises from her as she got unmistakably moist. Her boobs needed some attention, so I made sure not to neglect them.

On with the condom and she began with some slow riding, leaning in to nuzzle my neck and me with my arms around her. Switched to doggy (splendid view), then prone bone. Spoons. Doggy again, this time with me stood up and her on the bed. A standing mirror provided an impressive reflection. She came at least twice. I had a good sweat on and was really enjoying myself.

I needed a pause in the action to make sure I didn’t explode, then resumed. A bit of missionary and then that one where you hold the waist as they bounce up and down on you while your sitting with your legs under you. By that point she seemed untroubled that I’d broken the kissing rule numerous times (hard to resist those full lips). I came harder than I can remember, with her legs on my shoulders and her making some gaspy moans.

I was not rushed at any point and the punt was worth every penny, for me. I don’t care about OW if the rest of the action is good. Yes, it's disappointing I could have received the same service for a cheaper price only a week before, but these WG's who are difficult to get hold of need to be booked as soon as you get a chance, so the opportunity doesn't pass you by.

I had a bit of chit-chat with her, wished her a good day, and was on my way, legs still trembling and heart pounding. Good times.

Offline wolfiesmith69

She is lovely this one-i really must sample her again !!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wolfiesmith69

Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.

Offline stevedave

I've messaged her a few times in the past, but she's never even bothered to reply  :thumbsdown:

Offline Mrcommy

She was on my hot list before she upped her prices to 80 quid. I expect at least a kiss without restriction for that

Offline Adoniron

£80 no kissing no owo no thanks. BTW if she doesn't kiss why does it say at discretion on her profile?

Offline yorkieyorkie

She’s massively overpriced for her services list.

Offline wolfiesmith69

AW login in today & number displayed ? Is she taking Boris's advice & getting out there ??

Offline stevedave

AW login in today & number displayed ? Is she taking Boris's advice & getting out there ??

Well, I hope not. While she may be able to work from home, maintaining social distancing might be tricky  :dash: