Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica GFE - Sheffield  (Read 1780 times)

BigLad89

This was my second ever punt both at GFE (My first is here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26012.0)

So after my last experience i wanted to try again with a bit better luck with regards the ED, I had looked at Jessica on the website and quite liked how she looked.

External Link/Members Only

So i arrived without a booking about 20 minutes after GFE opened and was shown Robin but I asked for Jessica and was told she wasnt here yet as there was a crash, which is understandable so I waited for her and was only waiting about 5 minutes before she arrived.

Once she had gotten ready/changed I was lead upstairs and her ass as she walked upstairs was incredible!

When we got in the room she asked if i'd been before while she gave me a hug and a kiss (more than i got last time) I opted for the GFE at £65, while I was showering she went and got some towels and after i dried she gave me a massage to start and help calm the nerves. She was very easy to talk too and the conversation flowed the entire time, talking about tattoos as we both have a few. Anyway she then asked me to turn over and she climbs ontop of me and we begin kissing again, she then moves down and starts licking my balls and shaft and then procedes to do OWO which was very nice and i almost got a bit "too" excited so asked for some RO, We then went into 69 which was nice and she tasted very nice indeed. By then I was hard as a rock(and very happy to be so) she slipped on the condom and climbed ontop and started to ride while kissing me and letting me lick her nipples, again I got abit too close so asked to slow down and we changed into doggie and she seems to really like doggy which was the finisher for me.

She gave me some tissues to sort myself out and turned the shower on and before i got in, she cleaned herself up and sat on the bed talking to me while I showered and dried.

I then paid the £65 like agree'd and we walked downstairs still chatting away and she gave me one last kiss at before i walked out.

I will defiantly be returning to see her again.

The only downside was the fake tits as im not a big fan of them but they still looked very nice

Offline wristjob

Thx for the report. Really pleased it went better for you and maybe the problems are down to nerves and this is good therapy.

BigLad89

Thx for the report. Really pleased it went better for you and maybe the problems are down to nerves and this is good therapy.

Thanks, yea this was that good I'm actually going back at the end of the week. I was given some V by my doctor to help me with my nerves and anxiety, it worked wonders so going to try without the pill this time and see how that goes.