Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine X, BS Rommie - Bradford  (Read 452 times)

Offline 1chrisleelad

External Link/Members Only

Visible number: 07838472138
The itch for my usual pump and dump got the better of me and fired off VS. I landed at this profile which appealed to my needs for the day, a slim and portable almost pocket rocket type. Made the call and was given the postcode, Otley Rd area of Bradford, five minutes drive from city centre. The house is one of them back to back places, she came out into the alley and I followed inside. It was only inside that I clicked that i had been had again, for the third time now, it was the same girl I reviewed a few months ago. Little me was gagging for it despite my head saying it's going to be another disappointing punt.

Height between 5' and 5'3", chubby with firm small round breasts. Doesn't kiss, or OWO.

I sorted out the paperwork, £30 for 15 minutes of her time with a view to being relieved of my man gunk, and it was get your kecks off, lie down on the bed in a functional room with all SP paraphernalia about, raincoat on, a minute suck, and onto mish, I asked for CG but she flatly refused and off she was with the lube and pretend noises. Doggy was only given after some protests and was cut shot to go back to mish with her calling time before I popped. I didn't protest because she just wasn't doing it for me.

Probably, it's time I graduated to AWank for verified and well reviewed SPs. I want to say I wouldn't go back, but, with all the B&S on VS, I will probably end up at her gaff again. I pray I walk when it happens. She shares the house with a fit redhead though.

Offline haggis007

thanks for the review op , better luck next time i suppose.

i dont punt as much in bradford now because most of the profiles on vivastreet now are fake and b +s

ive had some good cheap punts in bradford over the last couple of years though, but seems those days have gone.... :hi: