Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey @ Mckenzies Sheffield  (Read 1775 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5543873) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by TheMurloc]

100punt

External Link/Members Only

my punts have to be spontaneous and easy to arrange as I don't get much time so I find agency's the easiest option.

quick phone call to see what girls were free and given the option of 2 girls (not my first choices but never mind) arranged for later that day and that was that.

the usually apartment in Sheffield town centre, last time I went it was freezing and did ask the girl got there sooner to put the heating on and that request was accommodated. As standard Honey was a bit older and bigger than her profile and pictures suggested but i have come to expect that as i guess most have.

offered a drink then straight into action, lots of kissing and touching then started to play with her and she has a nice tight pussy, onto her knees for a long wet BJ which was great, lots of fingers and licking before protected sex. Honey was very willing and keen to please and accomadated all my requests.

friendly relaxed lass and we had a bit of a chat after, left satisfied and relaxed which is what i want from a punt.

Offline Kendrig

Glad you left satisfied and enjoyed the punt. When you get the itch, ang you use agencies,you only have a limited option with Rota.

At least they took on your request and got the heating on, Ive been to that flat, agree it’s f*kng cold in winter.

It’s a shame about the photoshopping, typical agency pictures.
When you say older and bigger, what would you state (agency states 26, Size 10)

100punt

I would say she was 5 years older than her profile suggests and a size bigger, the pictures are always professional ones which just don't give a true representation.

I saw Lexi at the apartment over xmas and could see my breath it was that cold and did nothing to help me get turned on.