Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: South West Cornwall Camborne / Redruth  (Read 918 times)

Offline rustpoacher

apologies now, if this doesn't count as a review.

agreed 30mins £80 DFK, DT, A

The 3 front page AW photos are not her.

The 2nd photo on her blog is nearest but 5 years out of date. The remaining photos are either fake or at least 5 years out of date.

I have seen this girl before 2-3 years ago and she was awful then as regards poor & refused service but now she is huge and not well looked after: fugly & just a dirty loose baggy t shirt over fully naked; no shoes. Masses of cellulite, a droopy BBW offering which I feel is not made clear in her current profile. Frankly, I don't know why she advertises whilst making such little effort even in this WG desert county

Advertising in "Redruth" but actually at 'spoons hotel in Camborne

Once I recognised her, I didn't bother, made some lame apology and walked.

should be £40-£50 half hour

Not returning
VFM zero

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Allegedly posting fake reviews
Banned by:

vw

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

The 2nd photo on her blog is nearest but 5 years out of date. The remaining photos are either fake or at least 5 years out of date.

I have seen this girl before 2-3 years ago and she was awful then as regards poor & refused service but now she is huge and not well looked after: fugly & just a dirty loose baggy t shirt over fully naked; no shoes. Masses of cellulite, a droopy BBW offering which I feel is not made clear in her current profile. Frankly, I don't know why she advertises whilst making such little effort even in this WG desert county

Not returning
VFM zero

Good man for walking.

This sort of thing really grinds my gears.

I hate deception. Some must think men are blind or don't remember the profile they viewed. :dash:
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rustpoacher

Not returning
VFM zero

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Allegedly posting fake reviews
Banned by: