Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tharawadee Thai Massage Swindon  (Read 1349 times)

Offline Ghghghghgh

Hello all

First time post.

Anyone tried Tharawadee Thai at Broad Street in Swindon? I’m off there shortly and wondering what kind of “extras” might be on offer?

I’ll let you know how I get on!

Offline Ghghghghgh

Any news?

Yep, so other than the best massage I’ve ever had, there was nothing on offer. I’ll try again, it really was a great massage, and see it’s its a first time thing.

Offline localguy1962

How long was the massage, and how much. Were you asked to strip or was a towel used to cover ?

Offline Ghghghghgh

It was 30 mins and was £20 (normally £25, but first time discount). Down to boxers and then put on some large baggy shorts while she worked on me.
The massage was really goo though!!
I’m wondering if next time she might be more open and was just being careful first time 

chitchat

Same experience, great deep fully clothed Thai massage but nothing offered and and contact pushed away. Very cute though I must say :-)

billybloo

I have seen this place but have never paid it a visit but will wait to see if anyone else has anything but a massage.  This property is on Broad Street which until a few years ago was the red light district for wgs until the police cleaned it up so maybe that is why this establishment is only offering massage.