Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MisInocentRee - Gloucester  (Read 1089 times)

newbie007

Has anyone visited this lady?
External Link/Members Only

Couldn’t find any reviews or comments here?

Offline aanimator

I would stay away as her aw feedback is hidden.
Also she has been on AW for a long time with no feedback, sounds dodgy

Offline mozzola

I saw Ree back in July. A pretty decent punt

I asked for half hour gfe with water sport. Now this is where it gets better than usual... she takes rather than gives which made for a refreshing (excuse the pun) change. Poor lass, once she said that I drank a litre of water and slashed like a racehorse. All done in the hotel shower she took it very well.

Then showered and on to the bed, where she took my tongue for some rev  oral and 69 action. She's good and takes it all in. Banged her in 3 positions miss, cowgirl and from behind before showering (spluttering cum) on her arse.

She has a nice if a little plain face and figure, chatty but not shut up...

I'd see her again if I could....and here's the thing... I've not been able to get time right. Think she does mainly evenings in hotels when I can't do them. The one time I could do an evening was the only time I saw her. I've emailed her and text but no times suited....

Perhaps my gallons of piss put her off...  :lol:

« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 12:15:28 am by mozzola »

Offline aanimator

You should post a review of that experience, thats what the site is for, help other punters.

Offline mozzola

You should post a review of that experience, thats what the site is for, help other punters.

Your wish etc...

Jb!!zx

Has black pimp boyfriend in tow ..apparently comes into the room ..that's why the feed back hidden .possible scam..likes her skunk too

sbs8cag

Anyone else seen this chick? What were your thoughts?