Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Amelia xo Birmingham - Incredible!  (Read 4616 times)

10 review(s) for English Amelia xo (4 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline slimdude1

Apologies gents, this punt took place last year around November if I recall correctly. I totally forgot to post this review, it wasn't until looking back at my negative review I felt it was only fair I post this.

AW: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Length/Price: I paid £150 for one hour, I remember the price because she just increased them from £140 which was a bit annoying lol. She does offer extras (CIM, OWO etc) - but I didn't want to pay anymore than £150 considering she stood me up the previous attempt. Looking at her current prices (£180/ph) - I don't think I'll see her again despite this being an incredible 10/10 punt.

A really nice apartment in Birmingham, chinese quarter area.

Girl:
Amelia is absolutely stunning. Her pictures made her look good but she looks a lot better in person. Very cute naturally pretty face and an incredible, incredible arse. Honestly that arse deserves it's own review. Really nice eyes and wore minimal makeup (my request). I'd say a size 8 or 10 is accurate. Definitely my type!

Services:
Amelia greeted me in wearing a lace gown with lingerie underneath. Immediately she gave me a warm welcoming hug smiling. She even leaned in for a quick snog before I even got to shut the door! Paperwork out the way, I made my way to her bedroom where she had music playing and offered me a drink. She started complimenting me quite a lot on my looks and said she was pleasantly surprised with how hot I was. This definitely boosted my ego lol.

After about 5 mins of chatting, we started with some DFK. Amelia is a great kisser and really knows how to turn you on. As we're kissing I'm exploring her body, teasing her pussy & groping that big arse. I can't emphasise enough how incredible her arse is lol. She was getting very turned on as we both started to slowly undress. I then made my way downstairs and spent what felt like ages licking her pussy until she came. She was moaning really hard and moving her hips. She then shouted kiss me and we started kissing again. After this, we proceeded to the main event - protection on and we started with doggy. Her arse looked incredible from this position, and holding onto it felt even better. Eventually, I couldn't hold myself anymore and finished. Round 1 complete! We then laid down in each others arms, talking about stuff for about 5-10 minutes. I'd say this is my favourite punt yet, as it felt like she was genuinely my GF with how natural everything felt. Amelia is very easy to talk to and is a very affectionate girl. I did ask her about her flaking my first meet and she kept apologising and would say "I'll make it up to you right now".

Anyways, round 2 was pretty much the same, DFK, RO, OW, and then finished in missionary & reverse cowgirl. Her alarm DID go off at the hour mark but she carried on until I popped again. I don't normally like giving WG's oral, mostly due to how many guys they're seeing and it putting me off but with Amelia, all those rules went out the window. My tongue felt exhausted at the end lol. After the 1hr mark, I popped in for a shower and got dressed. To be fair, she wasn't in a hurry for me to leave as we proceeded to just talk and banter for a further 5-10 minutes. Eventually I made my way out and gave her arse a final spanking. Before I did leave, she kept saying to me how she'd love to see me again as she really enjoyed the meet. I'm sure she would considering her prices lol! 

Conclusion:
My best punt so far hands down. The best ones are the ones that feel natural, and this is what that was. Despite her absolute horrible comms, Amelia is a great girl and provides an excellent service. I have tried to return since but her difficult comms and rarely working has proven difficult. Given her current price increase too, I don't think I will return unless she decreases them back to how they were. Charging £180 + extras means you could be paying more than £200+ for one hour which is insane. If money isn't an issue however, I can definitely recommend this girl.

I did quiz her on why she increased her price, to which she replied it was to cover her expensive rent during these times. Sounded like BS to me but it is what it is.

Offline MarkBrum

Glad you had a good time but she is notoriously unreliable. I have yet to see her despite trying a few times!

Offline RandomGuy99

Looks good.  Sounds like a good experience but £180 ph seems way too high.

Hopefully she reduces the rates to get more work in.

Offline slimdude1

Glad you had a good time but she is notoriously unreliable. I have yet to see her despite trying a few times!

Her comms are so bad. If you do manage to get passed that however, you pretty much guaranteed a good time.

Offline Wood2017

Great review mate, shocking comms aside she does sound good  :thumbsup:

Offline bonham

Great review mate, shocking comms aside she does sound good  :thumbsup:
May be a great punt but I'd expect a perfect body to go with her services for £180 and it's not that good to me .just looks a little overweight for 180. Specially  pic 8 on her gallery' showing the back of her but if you like that perfect.but for some reason I find black girls sexy whatever size  :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 01:43:07 am by bonham »

Offline Jamed

• Temp ban until
    15/12/23 @ 22:01
  • Reviews: 3
I saw her last January and left a neutral review. In my opinion her pictures slightly flatter her...she was a good size 12 when I saw her...carrying a bit of excess. She did not really float my boat when I saw her but that's just my personal taste...her comms are the worst I've ever had to edeal with and if trying to book you will have to have the patience of a saint... she is nowhere near a size 8...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 10:03:27 am by Jamed »

Offline ronthebrummie

Wow maybe I’m cynical but you made her cum!!

Offline James

Good review. Looks like when ppl actually meet shes good. Why this moved from review
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Littlefoot

Why this moved from review

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names

Offline slimdude1

May be a great punt but I'd expect a perfect body to go with her services for £180 and it's not that good to me .just looks a little overweight for 180. Specially  pic 8 on her gallery' showing the back of her but if you like that perfect.but for some reason I find black girls sexy whatever size  :unknown:

I guess if you're looking for a model like figure then it's best to stick to size 8s or below to avoid being disappointed. I personally didn't see too much excess fat with Amelia.

Offline slimdude1

Looks like her rate has remained £180 despite lockdown being over. Proves how BS her reasoning was.

With that being said, I'm tempted to return as her and Hannah Deluxe have been everything I've looked for in a punt. Risky on my wallet though!!