Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hi - new and dilemma  (Read 2896 times)

Eos7d

Hi

Long time reader and first time poster. Lots of great info on here so thanks.

A wile ago I noticed a profile from where I used to live and thought I know here.... She has sincere removed her face pic.

She is a friend of my ex wife. I know her as well but haven't spoken for years. Now the thing is I fancied her before and heard lots of things she got up to.

I don't care what my ex thinks and would love to fuck this girl so shall I go for it? And if so be honest and tell her who I am or just turn up and see what happens?

Thanks

Offline AnthG

I don't care what my ex thinks and would love to fuck this girl so shall I go for it? And if so be honest and tell her who I am or just turn up and see what happens?

My advice, definitely let her know who you are in advance.

My further advice - but possibly someone may give something better, but I would say don't actually say it in a message, just do all you can to make it obvious, like temporarily change your AW name to your real full name, then email her and ask for a booking and see if you get a response. And either way after receiving that response change it back to what it was before.

Any girl with half a sense would say to themselves that is this guy on seeing the AW username and let you know either way.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Jay-Jay

Disagree with the above....would not want my real full name being my A/W name for however short a time.
There could be all sorts of complications inherent in seeing this one so I think I'd tend to give it a body-swerve.
Just my thoughts.

Jay

Offline smiths

Hi

A wile ago I noticed a profile from where I used to live and thought I know here.... She has sincere removed her face pic.

She is a friend of my ex wife. I know her as well but haven't spoken for years. Now the thing is I fancied her before and heard lots of things she got up to.

Thanks

I would be looking elswhere, but if your intent on booking this WG i would inform her on the phone that you know her if as you say you dont care that your ex might find out. I assume that couldnt lead to your present family and friends finding out you punt if they dont know you do though. If it could avoid is my advice.

Offline smiths

Disagree with the above....would not want my real full name being my A/W name for however short a time.
There could be all sorts of complications inherent in seeing this one so I think I'd tend to give it a body-swerve.
Just my thoughts.

Jay

Indeed, i would very strongly advise punters to NEVER reveal their real names online in connection to punting for any period of time and obviously especially not if they have family and friends that they dont want to know they punt. Also, a punter might not be in that position now but could be at some time in the future and revealing their real name online could come back to haunt them.

Stay as anonymous as you can is the safest way of punting in my opinion.

Offline Urban_G

Hi

Thanks
Stop thinking with the brain in your dick.

You may say this now, but what if your ex does find out and she tells other friends or family of yours, how would you think about that?
Does your ex know this woman gets paid for having sex? If so, then the w/g has nothing to lose, but if not then you can agree to keep it between yourselves, either way it is very risky imo.

Some fantasies are best left as such, I would move on to someone else.

DaveMugabe

Let me second/third that DO NOT reveal your real name especially on AW.

Book the woman and then turn up.  If you are particularly concerned, you could ring her in advance and let her know first, but at the end of the day, why should she have a problem seeing you?  And if you fancied her, well go for it.

vorian

By all means book, I would make sure you tell her who you are before turning up on her doorstep. I would also expect to have your booking cancelled by her as many WG's can get funny about mixing work with personal but does no harm in asking.

James999

If you have always wanted to shag her just book her and turn up

No point telling her in advance as she may well prefer not to see you then, so it doesn't benefit you at all as you wouldn't get to shag her then.

Roland D Hay

temporarily change your AW name to your real full name, then email her and ask for a booking and see if you get a response.

Just thought I'd offer some more excellent advice to rank alongside this gem from AnthG...

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 07:54:10 pm by Roland D Hay »

Offline latecomer

Hi

Thanks

My advice for what it's worth: if you fancy her, go for it but don't reveal your real name especially on the internet.  When you says she is somewhere you used to live, presumably you're now some distance away?  If so, I can't see much risk.  Go and enjoy it - if you can get a booking.

Offline akauya

Remember the old adage.... never shit on your own doorstep!

You may think you don't care now but you never know what will happen in the future. Best keep well away and stop thinking with your dick ;)

SirFrank

I would be looking elswhere, but if your intent on booking this WG i would inform her on the phone that you know her if as you say you dont care that your ex might find out. I assume that couldnt lead to your present family and friends finding out you punt if they dont know you do though. If it could avoid is my advice.

Agree. First rule of punting for me is don't piss on your own doorstep. If you don't care about your ex then go for it but you need to consider this might be a can of worms

Offline ianvilla

I can only repeat what has already been said, put your brain back in your trousers and start thinking with that other device which is between your ears. There is too much that can go wrong here and you know not when.  :bomb: :bomb:

TheDoctor

Book her and fuck her. Why would she then go and tell your wife? By doing so she'd be admitting she's a prostitute.

Eos7d

To add a bit of clarity.

I am now living a very long way from where I was. I haven't seen my ex or talked to her in 2-3 years and this girl doesn't advertise she is doing what she is doing (well apart from AW) so I don think anybody would know.

Anyway I sent an email asking about Saturday forgetting to mention my name..... I then followed up with my name. She read both quickly then took a couple of hours to reply and came back saying sorry busy that day and she is fine with it after thinking about it.

Might have to try another time as it isn't on my doorstep...

DaveMugabe

good luck bud.  dont forget to leave a review

Tjkooker

I wouldn't fuck any of my ex girlfriends/wife's friends.
1. Once split I want fuck all to do with them in any way whatsoever.
2. Wouldn't want her skanky pals buying her drinks with my money!

DaveMugabe

I wouldn't fuck any of my ex girlfriends/wife's friends.
1. Once split I want fuck all to do with them in any way whatsoever.
2. Wouldn't want her skanky pals buying her drinks with my money!
Ah but what if the pals were hotttt?

And think about it - you're fucking the pal (how many times have you thought - fuck her friends?)

Offline ampersand

Of course, maybe she has already told your ex about your approach to her and they are both laughing themselves stupid  about how much you are going to spend ............

Tjkooker

Ah but what if the pals were hotttt?

And think about it - you're fucking the pal (how many times have you thought - fuck her friends?)

Most of the pals have been hot. Didn't and don't interest me as they were/are off limits. 

DaveMugabe