Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No wonder she has fidden feedback!  (Read 9013 times)

Offline KentAde

External Link/Members Only

Poor sod....I would have literally shit myself....  :bomb:

Offline wristjob

I don't get this sort of stuff. There have to be easier ways to gyp someone of £60 and without them knowing where you live too.

Offline blue

He should thank his lucky stars nothing worse happened to him  :hi:

Offline munterhunter

There are a few clues in the profile to indicate that all may not be completely Kosher.

Hidden Feedback???
The state of the flat in some of the profile and gallery pics (Wallpaper hanging off walls, unmade bed)
The fact that she does bareback :scare:

That said .... No one  (WG or Punter) deserves to be robbed!!!

vorian

It's a real shame the guy not only got fucked over but his only recourse is to ask for help and advice in a AW field report it's quite sad. Does anyone know if there is a way he can be contacted and given the details for UKP so perhaps next time he can check reviews on here and he will increase his chances of having a good punt.

BristolP

I understand admin’s point about reviews being from personal experience. But shouldn’t there be a warning about this thief on the regional review board?

Offline fenderswoop

I understand admin’s point about reviews being from personal experience. But shouldn’t there be a warning about this thief on the regional review board?

I'm sure that there have been threads about her on the West Midlands boards. Perhaps what is needed is for there to be a sticky thread on each region with the genuinely dangerous service providers.

vorian

I'm sure that there have been threads about her on the West Midlands boards. Perhaps what is needed is for there to be a sticky thread on each region with the genuinely dangerous service providers.

I understand your point I'm not sure the site is keen on sticky threads the best solution would be this punter who got fleeced to be aware of UKP and write his own review as a warning to us all.

Captain Kang

That report looks as if it's been written by someone with 'difficulties' 

vorian

That report looks as if it's been written by someone with 'difficulties'

Perhaps you are right but even those people who do have 'difficulties' deserve the right to punt if they wish. Some good WG's I have known have been employed by punters who have physical or mental disabilities it is all part of being a professional and they never robbed them. If this punter does have problems then even more reason why a resource like UKP would be invaluable to them, I for one would have no problem giving what help and advice I could as I'm sure many other members would.

Offline portable

There have to be easier ways to gyp someone of £60 and without them knowing where you live too.

Yup.

If they insist on keeping the cash, and/or making threats or even assaulting me, I'll remind them I know where they live with a fucking brick through the window. Zero sympathy for morons like this, especially if they have kids in the house. One anonymous phone call to the police and child-protection services would hopefully go some way to rehabilitating them, if such a thing is possible.

vorian

Yup.

If they insist on keeping the cash, and/or making threats or even assaulting me, I'll remind them I know where they live with a fucking brick through the window. Zero sympathy for morons like this, especially if they have kids in the house. One anonymous phone call to the police and child-protection services would hopefully go some way to rehabilitating them, if such a thing is possible.

I mostly agree with you this sort of scum makes my blood boil they are the worst of the worst a "Bad" prossie in every way. However not all punters are confident and can cope with confrontational situations.  Just because they might let a bad WG get away with shit like this doesn't mean they shouldn't get our support.  They are punters after all and we do put punters first.

Gingerboy Gary

Im booking this girl tonight, I like a challenge,ill just lock the bedroom door when we are both in their

Online darkvamp

I once got ripped off, thankfully not like that poor sod. I booked for a sex party with a WG with excellent feedback was told a deposit was needed to secure my place, so sent the deposit & no response for a week then told me I could have a solo booking instead after I threatened to report her to the police but 2 weeks later she skipped Cardiff. A lesson sorely learned!

Offline Bangers and Gash

Im booking this girl tonight, I like a challenge,ill just lock the bedroom door when we are both in their

I/we look forward to the review, regardless of it being negative or positive  :D

Sometimes you have to cut your losses, but as others have pointed out, it would mean she owed me money. Payment might include paint stripper over the car, brick through a window, superglued door locks or a call to Social Services. 

:hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't get this sort of stuff. There have to be easier ways to gyp someone of £60 and without them knowing where you live too.

She may not actually live there, it could be a squat or a borrowed flat, I would have gone straight to the police ----- failing that I would have written a letter to everyone in the street.     ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

You be careful Winston doesn't break down the door.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

broksonic

It's a real shame the guy not only got fucked over but his only recourse is to ask for help and advice in a AW field report it's quite sad. Does anyone know if there is a way he can be contacted and given the details for UKP so perhaps next time he can check reviews on here and he will increase his chances of having a good punt.

One of the Wg's that posts on here and has an AW account could contact him , and give him the details of UKP.   

Joe Blob

And if there isn't a lock?

Offline Thepacifist

Scum of the earth. I wish 'Peace' upon them.  :hi:

SirFrank

What a complete bitch. I would say don't bother with the police unless you are prepared to see it through. For £60 it's just not worth it. Statements publicity plus potentially an illegal activity in the first place. He should complain to AW (although I'm sure they'll trott out the usual shit re responsibility for those who advertise) but this should be linked to the relevant area (sounds like it has). Regional punters could then be properly informed via this site. AW should not allow girls to hide their reviews for this very reason.

To be honest these scumbags deserve all the shit they get. Is the guy a member on UKP?

dilettante

I don't think the guy "has difficulties", I think he's just a foreigner.  It's down to the way he chooses to transact business - if he refuses to leave he's more in the wrong than the skank is for not providing services, but if the heavies actually threaten or assault him (rather than just the implication of it) then they are more at fault than him as they should call the police.  But it's not clear that they actually did, so I would say he only has recourse to a civil court, which in this line of business is ludicrous, so he probably hasn't got a leg to stand on legally speaking.

Joe Blob

I/we look forward to the review, regardless of it being negative or positive  :D

Sometimes you have to cut your losses, but as others have pointed out, it would mean she owed me money. Payment might include paint stripper over the car, brick through a window, superglued door locks or a call to Social Services. 

:hi:
Cut your losses, yes. Extract 'payment,' Definitely not. One of her kids could get hit by the brick you hurl through the window, or get cut by broken glass. Superglued doorlocks could cause her to panic, especially if she's a druggie, and that could have unintended consequences for her or her kids.

Shit happens in punting. It shouldn't but it does. Live with it, learn from it, post warnings to alert other punters, then move on to the next punt. Violence makes you as bad as the piece of trash that's ripped you off.

Offline Jimmyredcab

What a complete bitch. I would say don't bother with the police unless you are prepared to see it through. For £60 it's just not worth it. Statements publicity plus potentially an illegal activity in the first place.

First of all, it is not illegal to visit a prostitute in this country.     :hi: :hi:

The £60 would not matter, it's the principle that someone has got the better of me, I would insist the at the police took a statement even if I couldn't make them take action.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Cut your losses, yes. Extract 'payment,' Definitely not. One of her kids could get hit by the brick you hurl through the window, or get cut by broken glass. Superglued doorlocks could cause her to panic, especially if she's a druggie, and that could have unintended consequences for her or her kids.

Shit happens in punting. It shouldn't but it does. Live with it, learn from it, post warnings to alert other punters, then move on to the next punt. Violence makes you as bad as the piece of trash that's ripped you off.

In other words, wipe your mouth and move on ------------------ no way, at the very least I would write to every person in that street or block, if she really has children they would be better off in care.   :angry:

broksonic

I think it's important that he does contact the police because what she is doing is stealing .   

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think it's important that he does contact the police because what she is doing is stealing .

Exactly, plus sooner or later her thugs could beat someone up.     :thumbsdown:

Joe Blob

In other words, wipe your mouth and move on ------------------ no way, at the very least I would write to every person in that street or block, if she really has children they would be better off in care.   :angry:
Not exactly. If you really think it's worth writing to everyone in the street, fine; if you want to go to the law, fine. Just don't get involved in the sort of stuff that makes you as bad as they are.

dilettante

But in this country theft is perfectly legal.  I know of a solar panels outfit that make blatantly false claims when they sell the product, they cash deposit cheques never to be returned even if the contract is cancelled, yet when they are closed down they just start up a new company and carry on exactly as before - theft and extortion in the public eye going totally unpunished.  It's not as though, as in Dickens' times, you get thrown into Marshalsea debtors' prison until you or someone else has paid the debt off.

SirFrank

:wacko:
First of all, it is not illegal to visit a prostitute in this country.     :hi: :hi:

The £60 would not matter, it's the principle that someone has got the better of me, I would insist the at the police took a statement even if I couldn't make them take action.

Paying for her time isn't paying for sex is another matter and the police may look at it differently to us. It's a can of worms I wouldn't want tbh. As furious as I would be I would avoid the cops. I would be plotting my revenge tho

Jason

Money is supposed to be exchanged for time only according to AW small prints. So the only thing he can report to the police is that he did not spend 1h with this prossie.  And in any case it will be very difficult if impossible to prove that he did not spend one hour with her without eyewitnesses seeing him getting in and out of the house and confirming that any money was exchanged. He could only meaningfully report her to the police if there was a violent attack against him. His best revenge is to out her to the neighbourhood. There is also HMRC awaiting to collect taxes ...
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 10:00:13 pm by Jason »

Joe Blob

Paying for her time isn't paying for sex is another matter and the police may look at it differently to us. It's a can of worms I wouldn't want tbh. As furious as I would be I would avoid the cops. I would be plotting my revenge tho
Paying for sex is legal in this country. Unless the girl is being forced to work, you are breaking no laws. The paying for time bullshit is something that started in the States, where it IS illegal to pay for sex.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Oh Dear     :angry: :mad: :diablo: :mad:

Are you American.    :unknown: :unknown:

I would tell the police I was paying for sex ----------------------- that is not illegal in this country ---------yet.    :hi:

hollysbeenabadgirl

One of the Wg's that posts on here and has an AW account could contact him , and give him the details of UKP.   

I was under the impression that we can not contact unless a punter has first, may be wrong though :)

broksonic

I was under the impression that we can not contact unless a punter has first, may be wrong though :)

I have being contacted by a Wg without me contacting her first

Mara

That's correct Holly, we can't. The only way to get in contact would be to send him a proposal or flirt, but that's pretty much useless.

Mara

Was it a basic email? I have checked it on my AW account but can't send him anything else but this stupid proposal/flirt thing, maybe I am doing something wrong  :unknown:

hollysbeenabadgirl

That's correct Holly, we can't. The only way to get in contact would be to send him a proposal or flirt, but that's pretty much useless.

Cool. I could not even get his profile up when I just tried out of interest, I think we need the ID number instead of ID nickname? Not sure, some parts of A.W. are alien to me.

broksonic

Yes I have just checked and it was for a flirt that I got the message

hollysbeenabadgirl

Cool. I could not even get his profile up when I just tried out of interest, I think we need the ID number instead of ID nickname? Not sure, some parts of A.W. are alien to me.

Nope, just me not knowing how to use 'client connections'. Who uses that?  :vomit:

BristolP

In your profile settings you have tick "Allow service provider to search for me".

broksonic

Nope, just me not knowing how to use 'client connections'. Who uses that?  :vomit:

Women that can't get a booking

Mara

Don't know, just used client search and found his profile, fact is, we can't make him aware of UKP. Let's hope he is smart enough to find it himself before his next punt.

hollysbeenabadgirl

Don't know, just used client search and found his profile, fact is, we can't make him aware of UKP. Let's hope he is smart enough to find it himself before his next punt.

Ah well, you never know he may respond to the nudge :)

Hogan

Her feedback before she hid it:
External Link/Members Only

Negative   fayyy (0)   29/11/2013 14:28   Seeking Services
    drug user who works out on the streets for 20 pounds keep way

Feedback
Only   cmhellett87 (-1)   11/11/2013 21:10   Seeking Services
    thief, asks for money for petrol for outcall upfront then doesnt turn up

Offline Daffodil

It's possible to send a message to anybody on adultwork, whether you're a punter or a prossie. It's been discussed here before and I've done it myself.

vorian

Thank you to the UKP members who have actually spent time and effort to try and contact this punter who asked for help and advice after a bad punt. Whatever people may think of this bloke and the bad decisions he made. He is a punter and some members on this forum did try to put him first.

vorian

It's possible to send a message to anybody on adultwork, whether you're a punter or a prossie. It's been discussed here before and I've done it myself.

Sorry I have no idea how I don't use AW message properly as I very rarely use it. If some tells me how I'm happy to send him a message all I'm going to tell him is how to find this site. Then after that it is up to him if he helps himself or not.

Captain Kang

Has he got any/given any feedback? To be honest I don't believe he is genuine.