Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WellHealth Praed Street - massage with everything included  (Read 2528 times)

Offline jinkys

External Link/Members Only

I feel like this place is pretty well reviewed but i might as well give my two pence.
So i called up, and told the guy managing the bookings that i'd be able to get there in an hour, everything was pretty easy and simple.
paid £45 for an hour and then waited for one of the girls to be ready. There was a waiting area with 1 small armchair and a toilet if you needed it. The guy at the reception made light conversation for a little bit, was plenty friendly and pretty casual.

I either forgot or was never given her name but a decent looking chinese girl came out and led me to the massage room, it wasnt very big, but was fit for purpose as i wasn't exactly going to be moving around a lot.
as for the massage, i asked her to start out soft and then later prompted her to give me a deep rub, it wasn't anything amazing but you get what you paid for. no cc swipes or anything but she was happy to let me feel her up a little while she was massaging my back and shoulders so that was nice.

then she gave me a pillow, asked me to flip over and thats when the action started. she said she offered oral with or without, and that she does topless and full service. she didn't give any price she asked how much i was willing to pay, we agreed on 50 and she seemed pretty happy with it but i'm pretty sure it wouldn't have taken much convincing to get her to go lower, i'm just not that fussed about an extra tenner here or there.

so she took everything off washed her hands, whipped out a condom and started sucking me off while i was free to feel her ass and play with her pussy a little. then she hopped on top and slipped me inside. since the room and table was small i couldnt get much pumping done so it was mostly left to her but i had my hands on her hips to prompt her to go faster or harder. she lay over me kissing and licking my chest for a while, then she turned around and continued more of the same.

after quite a while of this she stopped and froze for a couple seconds, so either she climaxed or she was just tired of bouncing up and down. either way, she hopped off and tried sucking me again, i wasn't gonna reach climax through the condom so she let me take it off before she resumed sucking while pumping with her hand. she said she didnt really want CIM but she tongued the head as i shot my load so im sure she got some anyway.

afterwards she wiped me off with a tissue, rubbed my feet and massaged my legs for another couple minutes and then we showered, i paid, then i left.

All in all i left pretty satisfied, and she seemed to be having fun and joked around a few times during the session. her english isn't the best so not an amazing conversationalist, but i'm not too chatty myself so no harm done.

it's a little out of the way for me to travel to frequently but considering the quick response time and the decent service i got i'd definitely go back again.

Offline Wozel

Sorry how much did you pay for in total ?

Offline jinkys

Sorry how much did you pay for in total ?

sorry if i wasnt clear,
45 for the hour massage + 50 everything else

Offline daddy919

Could you describe the girl- rough age, height, weight and was she hairy in her nether regions?

Offline ars.mav

Looks like a decent jackpot for the investment you made..good review!

all4jorn

Great review.
Yes, please do share the physical details too.