Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma of Staines  (Read 1888 times)

2 review(s) for AltEmma (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She describes herself as a small BBW. I would says that she is a short and large BBW. That said in a spirit of realism I found her very attractive to look at and as a person, with a great smile and a great laugh and zest for life. Very pale complexion. Tattoos which I ignored. Bits of metal which were strange to me and I ignored.

Made contact and was given excellent detailed instructions to find her street. All Ok and was told not to ring the bell as she would be behind the door. She was wearing some short dark garment and stockings, exposing her plump thighs and large circumference legs. Upstairs to the bedroom, paid and gave some fruits as a gift. Off with the clothes and onto the bed snog sng snog. I got her to sit up over me and buried my face in her layers of tummy and licked and licked and she was soon wet.

My small hand could not quite fist her when we lay down again but she certainly gushed many times from the strokes of my fingers. She had a go at my lollipop also. Great sensitive breasts. I did her from in front and from behind, huge undulating hips a real turn on. Her long braided hair got in the way a little but only a little.

Altogether a successful long GFE with benefits, 1 hour £150. Not cheap but worth it.

Sylvester

So in her Q&A she says she offers bareback as long as you look clean.

Did you look clean?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

So in her Q&A she says she offers bareback as long as you look clean.

Did you look clean?
I always look clean

Sylvester

raylondoner

Hmm, small BBW.

Interview question: What's your favourites food? Answer: Toasties - figures!!!  :hi: