Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Debbie's party west brom 23rd Feb evening  (Read 1287 times)

James93

Who's going to the party?
Looks like some stunning girls gonna be there!!!

Offline SpunkyMunky

with 'swining' couples....

Wonder if they have their own pigs?

Offline zootalors

Offline Stapler

'You can't make a silk purse from a sows ear' would probably apply to some of the girls at these parties!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Bitofluff

Does anyone have a link please?

James93

Do they go the whole hog?

Oh yes....first part of the party is a bukkake so all the girls on their knees take you until they get blasted, you then have a break and then time for a huge gangbang...the girls look stunning!!!

Offline RedditchJay

James... I have been to couple of her parties in a club near Solihull 18 months or so ago.... ots a bit of a meat fest... we had 4 girls and approx 40 blokes..... for me wasnt worth the £60 as it is so just suck....cum...move on and the gang bang wasnt much cop either... maybe just me   

James93

Thanks for letting me know...it will be my first time going next week, have you got any tips for me?
What girls did you see?

Offline davidgood

Thanks for letting me know...it will be my first time going next week, have you got any tips for me?
What girls did you see?
James,

If there is your first ever party, I suggest that you get there early to meet the girls and get to know them, you will find they are all friendly. Most importantly you should let Debbie know that you are a newbie and she will try to make sure that the girls look after you.

Once things start,  you have to just get stuck in and enjoy yourself. Don't sit around on the edges.

I hope it goes well for you, and please do a review.

Regards,

davidgood

James93

Thanks a lot! I appreciate your advise...am looking forward to next week even though I am slightly cautious as this is my first time..
Once I get stuck in I'll be fine I'm sure...
How many girls would you say are at the party's on average?

Offline davidgood

Thanks a lot! I appreciate your advise...am looking forward to next week even though I am slightly cautious as this is my first time..
Once I get stuck in I'll be fine I'm sure...
How many girls would you say are at the party's on average?
James,

The number of girls at a party varies with location and whether any swingers turn up to play on the day.

In the Midlands and the North there is usually Debbie and 3 of her regular girls. In Sutton Surrey there is usually those 4 plus another 2.

What I would say is that whatever girls Debbie advertises as attending then they are usually there unless they can't be for a genuine reason. However, in addition there may be some extra swingers but they cannot be guaranteed.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline vision2014

What girls did you see?

My advice is do not show your a newbie and sit bacck to watch others this will end up putting you off get there earlier try and get a conversation with the girls before it starts and get stuck in some guys will try and hog there position and push you away stand your ground has the for the girls ive been twice now and all girls attended when i went i always get stucck straight in then have a break then fuck the best girl at the end

mikexxlong

My advice is do not show your a newbie and sit bacck to watch others this will end up putting you off get there earlier try and get a conversation with the girls before it starts and get stuck in some guys will try and hog there position and push you away stand your ground has the for the girls ive been twice now and all girls attended when i went i always get stucck straight in then have a break then fuck the best girl at the end

good advice :thumbsup:

James93

Thanks for this! Sounds like a good plan...the girls attending look class to be fair! Ava? And Isla I think, have you seen them before?

Offline Demistify

I have. They are both petite and outgoing. Isla has an alt look about her. I rarely see the same woman more than twice but I have seen both of them at parties, twice, and hope to see Ava again soon. She is on AW in south Wales as Ava of Ava's sluts, if you want photos.