Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frankenwhore  (Read 1051 times)

getonit

O.K.  I'm thinking of building my own Prossie , now , I think i'll  use the head of M.I. , Blond Samantha's tits and demornays ass attached to the legs of VictoriaXOXO .  Would that be the best  WG in the west midlands?   

Dodo

O.K.  I'm thinking of building my own Prossie , now , I think i'll  use the head of M.I. , Blond Samantha's tits and demornays ass attached to the legs of VictoriaXOXO .  Would that be the best  WG in the west midlands?
Dosen't your ideal prossie have a pussy!!

smithie1000

+1

getonit

Dosen't your ideal prossie have a pussy!!

Yes but most pussies come as standard, unless you like the big piss flaps or protruding clits . I tell you what dodo i'll add the lady garden you like as an optional extra and you can road test her for me   :P

smithie1000

Victoria's lips as she kissed me so passionately.

Offline Bumbuttass

Smithies a little smitten it seems  :kissgirl:

Dodo

Yes but most pussies come as standard, unless you like the big piss flaps or protruding clits . I tell you what dodo i'll add the lady garden you like as an optional extra and you can road test her for me   :P
:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

smithie1000

Smithies a little smitten it seems  :kissgirl:
more than that lol ............... :dancegirl:  :wackogirl:

Offline Stew

You should watch the movie Frankenhooker...

It does exist and I've seen it. Awful and funny. :D