Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for London Excel  (Read 650 times)

Offline YD42

Hi
I'm looking for outcall recommendations for the London Excel area. I'm not familiar with this part of the city so any local knowledge would be gratefully received.....ta in advance.

Offline Steely Dan

There are 5 things required to enable us to give a useful reco:

External Link/Members Only

Offline adwh93

I'm staying in the London Excel area later this week too, so also interested. I don't know what your preferences or budget are and I've got no personal intel to rely on, but my own research has brought up these girls who could be promising:

I may just book an incall in central London rather than an outcall tbh, depending on what others have to recommend.

Offline Fuzzyduck

There are 5 things required to enable us to give a useful reco:

+1000

Furthermore, an outcall gives the OP more geographical scope, particularly with agencies.

Offline Icerpacks

Salesforce crew are in town  :drinks:

Offline YD42

Thanks for those who replied. In hindsight my original message could have been thought through more carefully.

Using your local knowledge gents, when looking on the Adultwork site which geographical area of London would the Excel arena fall into?

Offline JustaPunter

Its E16.

So call it Beckton or Canning Town.

But better to just think of it as an extension of Canary Wharf as they are right next to each other.

Offline YD42

Its E16.

So call it Beckton or Canning Town.

But better to just think of it as an extension of Canary Wharf as they are right next to each other.

Many thanks....