Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Natt x - near Tottenham Court Road. Is she still working?  (Read 1482 times)

Offline StevenS

Does anyone know if she has stopped working or if she’s just change profiles again?

Offline MLawro93

Works one day a week every other week usually. She only works normal working hours as well. So think 9 to 5.

When she decides to work in a given week, her profile and number will pop up a few days before the day she is set to work.

Offline StevenS

Works one day a week every other week usually. She only works normal working hours as well. So think 9 to 5.

When she decides to work in a given week, her profile and number will pop up a few days before the day she is set to work.

Thanks, I’ll keep checking. The last profile link I had for her comes up with the message that looks like the user isn’t a member anymore. Do you have a current link? 

Online jamiekinkxxx

She is 100% still listed. She came up on a search I did. Not my type sorry so didn't pay too much attention to what her profile name or # was.

Offline MLawro93

Thanks, I’ll keep checking. The last profile link I had for her comes up with the message that looks like the user isn’t a member anymore. Do you have a current link?

External Link/Members Only

That should be the link. Add it to your hotlist, and when she pops up the profile will appear.

Online jamiekinkxxx

That should be the link. Add it to your hotlist, and when she pops up the profile will appear.

That link doesn't work

Offline Fuzzyduck

Offline boardyhell

shame its not the very lovely original naughty natt

Offline oinki

Saw her profile pop up as active this last Wednesday. Price point is not great anymore either at £150 excl Cim

Offline Fuzzyduck

Saw her profile pop up as active this last Wednesday. Price point is not great anymore either at £150 excl Cim

Didn’t realise it had gone up again. When she resurfaced a few years back  I punted her a lot at £120/hr with CIM included. Even when CIM was £30 extra it was just about acceptable. Then £130 and £140/hr put me off.

Offline markmamailrk20

back weds bookings from tomorrow - love a ginger myself her BJs are delicious

Offline a.lopez1234

Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing her recently? Her profile on adultwork shows that the last time she was online was mid-april... herbprofile is enabled, but no number is shown. Not sure if she has been working since then...

Offline Fuzzyduck

Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing her recently? Her profile on adultwork shows that the last time she was online was mid-april... herbprofile is enabled, but no number is shown. Not sure if she has been working since then...

You've answered your own question. She's not advertised her number for a couple of months. Anyone who has seen her since then has presumably got a special arrangement that you're not privy to.