Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any WGs who allow vaginal fisting??  (Read 1401 times)

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Hi all!

Just wanted to know if there are any WGs in the London or southeast areas who like being fisted in their pussy? I was interested in giving this a go.

Has anyone experienced this on a WG?

I know this girl does it but are there any others?

External Link/Members Only

Offline kaj314

2 threads on the same topic on the same day by 2 different people!!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258164.0

2 other wg mentioned here

Correction, one is for vaginal and other for anal...
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:06:29 pm by kaj314 »

Offline cunningman

Just wanted to know if there are any WGs in the London or southeast areas who like being fisted in their pussy? I was interested in giving this a go.

This one does if you can get to Bedford or Luton:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Some others appear to offer, but I don't know if they do.

Online LLPunting

How big are your fists?  That will matter to some.

I've met more than a few in the past who didn't mind when it happened even though it wasn't discussed, you may find that a reputable, game girl will indulge if you work her up to it (and have small hands).

You searched AW profiles for Fisting (receiving) as a like and then cross checked here?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 01:05:09 am by LLPunting »

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

How big are your fists?  That will matter to some.

I've met more than a few in the past who didn't mind when it happened even though it wasn't discussed, you may find that a reputable, game girl will indulge if you work her up to it (and have small hands).

You searched AW profiles for Fisting (receiving) as a like and then cross checked here?
My hands are average I suppose. Well put it this way, I wouldn't make a good boxer!

The only thing is when I search for fisting (giving) it comes up with all the EE and Brazilian girls who probably tick everything on their likes list but probably don't produce the goods!

Online LLPunting

My hands are average I suppose. Well put it this way, I wouldn't make a good boxer!

The only thing is when I search for fisting (giving) it comes up with all the EE and Brazilian girls who probably tick everything on their likes list but probably don't produce the goods!

You've been searching for being fisted by her in your ass!  NOT the same thing! :lol:

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

You've been searching for being fisted by her in your ass!  NOT the same thing! :lol:
Yeah I checked receiving not giving.