Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MICHELLE HOT MILF - AdultWork 2861974  (Read 4595 times)

alexem82

AW LINKS
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

This is a copy-paste of my 1000-word AW Field Report.

TL:DR = Fucking Amazing

Proper read:

FINANCIAL DAMAGE
90 GBP for 60 mins
EXTRA: 20 GBP for A-Level, Expected. (Not paid this time)

VENUE
Tidy, clean, spacious basement flat 3 mins walk from Ealing Broadway Station.
Clean bathroom, clean towel offered.
Easy to find.
I came by Tube so I didn't bother checking for parking.

Beginning of residential area, very discreet.
-
DESCRIPTION

Pictures accurate (maybe taken a year ago, but genuine).
Face exactly like the picture, with little to no make up, as I like.
She admits adding few years (she's mid-forty, not late-thirty), but this only gets me triple horny! :D

She's a nice fit milf,
size 8-10, minimal belly almost imperceptible
with natural 34 B (or even C) boobs,
perky, pear-shaped, not saggy.
The real deal.

Arse is classic EE, nice, round, pretty and toned.
Not Brazilian, but nor British either! :P
-
PERSONALITY

Very friendly, talkative, puts you at ease, and she unexpectedly started FK me.
Throw me away, Ididn't know how to react! :D
I was hard in no time.
Perfect GFE, bar the command of English which is very limited indeed,
but hey, using Google Translate she understood perfectly what I wanted!
Plus I speak a little Polish, which made her laugh and eased the situation.

The massage between rounds is extremely good & professional.
She's a qualified masseuse and you can tell.
In less than 5 minutes I was hard again, but asked her to go deep massaging.
-
SERVICES

Everything is included from her likes list.
She FK like a girlfriend!
I've tried to convince her to spit cum in my mouth (light snowballing)
after CIM, but she started laughing, saying NOOO :D
But takes CIM like a champ, keeping on sucking until the helmet is dry.
And then goes to the toilet.
(what a waste of tasty cum! :P )

Although, to be fair, I knew it wasn't on her like list.

Upon request, she says that A-levels is 20£.
I was cash-short this time, but I'll try it soon, cause the visual when doggy is too tempting.
Upon seeing my cock (skinny 6 in) she said "No problem!".

She also told me she's got a couple of friends for duo, but I didn't enquired who.

But that's my goal for next time: Double Blowjob quickie and Anal with her.

Can't wait to earn enough money to go back!
She might become my ultimate regular cumdump! <3
-
THE STORY

I said I'd be in the area at a certain time, and after 3 mins wait, she texts me door number. AAA+++
Was very cold outside, but 200 seconds are a reasonable wait.
She opens the door and greets me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
Like a friend.
I was cold, but the house was warm.
After about 30 seconds I was OK.

I went to wash my hands and cock right after handing paperwork and she appreciated my cleanliness and good perfume.
In the meantime she stashes away the gift, so perfect timing in that.

As soon she comes back I start flirting with her (I can speak a bit of Polish, which she complimented) and we start kissing slowly, then FK, then DFK.
The more I make her laugh, the deeper she kisses.

She removes the pants and bra, but she remains with red corset and black leggings. Sexy as fuck.
I ask what else she can do with that beautiful wet mouth. She laughs and tell me to lie on the bed.
She throws herself over my cock [OWO 9/10], with a tiny bit of hand on shaft, other hand cupping ball with middle finger trying to tickle my asshole.
I'm very hairy and she confesses she would have gone deeper had I been shaved.
(Noted for next time! :D )

I remove her hand from the shaft so that it's handless suck.
Really sloppy, plenty of tongue action inside whilst she's flicking my nipple.
After 5-6 minutes she feels my breath getting heavier, so she intensifies the suck, to allow me to spurt a couple days of man-milk in her mouth.
She waits for me to cum every drop and goes to the toilet to spit and refresh with mouthwash.

I'm on cloud 9, with an ecstatic smile over my face.
Like, ready-to-die god-take-me-now kind of face.

She comes back, lies next to me and starts nogging me and caressing my balls right away.
I say "A little too soon" in Polish, after which she bursts laughing out loud. :D
I asked for a full shoulder-and-back massage.
She obliged right away.
Massage is something in the middle between strong and sensual.
She does shoulder, back, head, buttocks, thighs, calfs and feet! :O

15 mins, really professional, I would have paid at least 40£ for that alone!

After that she starts to tease my arsehole with one finger and balls and cock with other hand, kissing my buttocks.
It was sign that she was ready to play again...

After another 4-5 mins of OWO, i ask if I can just eat her out properly.
She says "Finally!", LOL!  :yahoo:

I spend a good 10 minutes in RO, where all the soft noises she makes are all genuine.
Pretty sure she didn't come, but hey, I'm the one paying! :P
I'm sure she would have if I spent 10-15 mins more...
But I was aching to bone her, so maybe that's for another meeting.

More DFK (I wanted her to taste herself at least), then 30 second more OWO to get harder again, on with the condom and we start:
cowgirl for about 5 mins but she gets tired pretty quickly;
then I start banging energetically in missionary for about 5 mins but I'm not super-fit and it shows...
I then ask reverse cowgirl and she doesn't seem too happy to sweat on top again... Massage took its toll.
After a couple of minutes like that, I suggest doggy.
And here I go on about 5-6 minutes.
I start clock-watching myself, noticing that there are only 4-5 minutes left on the clock and I desperately want to cum again.
I ask her to lick my balls but they're too hairy for her (damn!), so she kisses my belly (big turn on!) whilst I wank slowly and in no time I'm ready for shot number 2, so she removes my hand and takes it in her mouth.
Again, no rush, and I start giggling.
Second orgasm for me was even stronger than the first.

After depositing to the toilet, she comes back and say: "So much sperm!!!" and we start laughing.

I go wash my cock, more snogging and then she hugs me like she didn't want to let me go.

I ask if I can come back for quickie DUO and Anal and she say "Whenever you want!".

Luckily for me, her English is basic, otherwise I'd be there every week and fuck up my holiday money!

Will I be back?
Fuck yeah!
Do I recommend her?
Well, the less you tire her out, the more she'll be horny with me next time! :P

I apologise for my written English is a bit shite, but hey-ho, I'm Italian, I speak 5 languages...
cut me some slack. :D

Message to her:
Michelle, ja cię kocham bardzo! <3  :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Offline Rubenzz

Wow. Sounds like you two had a really good time Alex. Michelle sounds perfect for me so I really want to book. I just saw the private gallery pics and then read some more reviews. So now I'm struggling to believe if everything's true. Can you fill me in on more info of how this person looks e.g shoulders, build, age.

Offline dubhcarr

Offline Rubenzz

Yes. If you read what I wrote I have. A lot of people were saying the pics have been heavily photoshopped. But Alex didn't have anything to say like that. He said the pics are accurate. So who's right who's wrong? Anything more you wanna share Alex? I might just book her to see how she looks. If I don't like what I see, I'll leave.

Offline Bassman

Yes. If you read what I wrote I have. A lot of people were saying the pics have been heavily photoshopped. But Alex didn't have anything to say like that. He said the pics are accurate. So who's right who's wrong? Anything more you wanna share Alex? I might just book her to see how she looks. If I don't like what I see, I'll leave.

OP's last sentence is a message to the WG telling her how much he loves her....

Offline JamesRockford

Pictures accurate (maybe taken a year ago, but genuine).
Face exactly like the picture, with little to no make up, as I like.
She admits adding few years (she's mid-forty, not late-thirty), but this only gets me triple horny! :D

You either need to go to Specsavers, or you are not an actual punter who has seen this WG in the flesh.

Offline HighlyMotivated

Way too fluffy to take seriously. Not saying this woman isn't a good SP but this review is embarrassing and should be taken with a grain of salt

Offline JamesRockford

She's a sincere SP (zero English) and pleasant enough, but someone must have drunk a pot of coffee before photoshopping her pics.

Her correct price should be about £80 absolute max, in my humble opinion, to get a Positive.

Pillar of salt.

alexem82

Alright guys.
I take the criticism on board.

Pictures are brushed a bit, but not fake.
I never check private galleries, but the profile ones are genuine... Just maybe taken a couple of years ago.

I really fell in love with her.

Maybe you're right, 80 GBP should be ideal cost, but maybe at 90 she has a bit more time to relax...
I don't know how much dynamics change for 10 pounds.

At the end of the punt she admitted to me her real age was 40-something.

But if there is chemistry and she clicks with you, the punt is well excellent VFM.

Obviously, if you do no effort to seduce her, what do you expect?
Punting is a game of seduction more than you think.
There are things money can't buy!

Offline JamesRockford

minimal belly almost imperceptible ---->For God's sake go to Specsavers, I'm glad that you don't drive!

Very friendly, talkative, ----> She must have taken a crash course in EEEngleesh.  When I met her a few weeks ago she didn't understand the word "Bathroom"

but hey, using Google Translate she understood perfectly what I wanted! ---> So you kept your phone in one hand all this time?

Plus I speak a little Polish ----> Don't be so modest, I'm sure that you speak it just like a native

She's a qualified masseuse ---> Did she have anatomy charts and framed certificates on her wall?

She also told me she's got a couple of friends for duo, but I didn't enquired who ---> Ah that would be Slavek and Aleksy.  Surely that would be a trio not a duo.

I went to wash my hands and cock right after handing paperwork and she appreciated my cleanliness and good perfume ---> Wash hands AND cock? Don't show off!

As soon she comes back I start flirting with her ---> You romantic fool! Were you casting furtive glances at each other in a coy manner?

I can speak a bit of Polish ---> Yes I believed you the first time.

She removes the pants and bra, but she remains with red corset and black leggings. Sexy as fuck. ---> Actually, if she removed her corset and leggings she would shoot up by 3 sizes.

I'm very hairy ---> Have you tried Epilady?

I go wash my cock ---> What are you? A wash freak? I'm not touching that basin next time I visit

I ask if I can come back for quickie DUO and Anal and she say "Whenever you want!" --->Did you each speak into your phone via Google Translate or Siri?  You do know that your phone company will report certain keywords like 'Quickie' to the police, don't you?

alexem82

James, you're ever so funny (!)

People like you are the reason why most of us just look and don't post.

:manhater: :manhater: :manhater:

Offline niceguyali

She's a complete munter, I've seen her and for some fucked up reason I ended up enjoying myself because I ended up treating her a lot more rougher than usual women and she let me without complaining.
Her pictures are completely photoshopped. She looks nothing like the pictures. You'll be shocked at how different she is.
It's a punt I'll never do again

Offline dubhcarr

I enjoyed myself with Michelle she is not as the photos a 40 YO MILF but her attitude was good with good CIM finish for me....OP's review is a little euphoric and less objective than I like to read...but he had a good time and so did I but will not revisit....