Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria Martinez (Sheffield) - April 2019  (Read 656 times)

2 review(s) for Maria Martinez (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by TheMurloc]
9 review(s) for Lovely$Jasmine (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by TheMurloc]

Offline TheMurloc

Another delayed review. I'd spotted Maria early on in my punting life and was put off by her prices, but then I learned that as with many things the best things cost a bit more so decided to grab the opportunity especially as she list anal and while I didn't want anal then I really wanted to know if she could take my dick up her arse for later.

Links and Costs
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
30 mins £80

Communications
Flaky at best, had a cancelled meeting before this one took place. On the day things were good though.

A flat in an industrial unit opposite the KFC/Taco Bell near the DSA Arena. You're asked to park in the KFC and then MAria directs you. It's different to anything I'd seen before or since as it's a photo studio so unsure if this is Maria's main line of business or if she's allowed to use it.

Looks and Personality
Maria has a fantastic body and some fake tits that are really well done and in my humble opinion a little oversized for her body. She's a cracking girl to look at with her dark tanned skin and a fantastic arse. But besides that shes good to talk with and really puts you at ease.

Meeting
Entered the flat and was led upstairs, unusually the action took place in the lounge area on the sofa some LFK and lots of man handling both ways with Maria straddled over my lap in a tight LBD. Got me nice and hard and then she went down on me. Her BJ was a bit toothy but I'm a big lad and its not unusual so no complaints from me. Sex followed in cowgirl but with me sat upright before we switched to doggy. It all happened in a bit of a blur and writing this up makes me want to fuck her again especially as she said she'd like the challenge of taking my dick up her arse.

Post Punt Feelings
Maria felt like a fun girl and one that'd I'd fuck again and tbh I'm not sure why I haven't been back to get some anal action on her.