Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are punters/ WGs racist?  (Read 3714 times)

Ben4454

I personally prefer Asian (tanned skin) over white girls. Better look and personalities to me.

Type_O_Negative

I do fancy some Indian girls.      :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yes, some Indian girls are very good looking, i work with a few but they are very...hairy...

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Indeed, and what I posted above, a WG cant afford to do that but can afford to put no black or Asian punters.
Not if they're working in Bradford, they must have been running at loss during Ramadan.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Yes, some Indian girls are very good looking, i work with a few but they are very...hairy...

oohh do send a link, hairy is on my bucket list, too many girls are shaved.

Type_O_Negative

oohh do send a link, hairy is on my bucket list, too many girls are shaved.

Sorry - these indian girls are my work colleagues, they are not prossies.

Offline peter_bungee

I dont care but i have a lot of respect of girls who are honest and say they do not see xyz guy on profile, rather than lie and provide a crap service e.g. Like caramay did to me once.

I am not white but only see UK born girls (generally), does that make me racist? Ok UK isnt a race lol but still i would not see ee's for example, as i like the banter and connection you build with girl, which you dont get with most foreigners.

vw

I dont care but i have a lot of respect of girls who are honest and say they do not see xyz guy on profile, rather than lie and provide a crap service e.g. Like caramay did to me once.

I am not white but only see UK born girls (generally), does that make me racist? Ok UK isnt a race lol but still i would not see ee's for example, as i like the banter and connection you build with girl, which you dont get with most foreigners.
Giving bad service because of race damn rude in my opinion.

Offline peter_bungee

Giving bad service because of race damn rude in my opinion.

Well what happened is, i saw her at a parlour where she had no choice of client and was extremely rude, did not offer anything e.g. Kissing/touching/oral and after just 5min asked if i can put the condom on and do what id come to do .  I got half the time and could have cried lol as i was still a newbie

Few weeks after, i saw her personal site which said white guys only, so i put 2+2 together

Which is why i am glad soft touch massage (parlour) for example list which girls wont see asians etc
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 10:35:52 pm by peter_bungee »

vw

Which is why i am glad soft touch massage (parlour) for example list which girls wont see asians etc
That is responsible of the owners, better than putting their girls in a situation that could turn volatile.