Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blue zeus pills  (Read 793 times)

kaboom

I`ve often seen these in thevending machines in toilets in pubs. Question is,has anyone tried them & how good were they? Advice gratefully received.

Online myothernameis

I`ve often seen these in thevending machines in toilets in pubs. Question is,has anyone tried them & how good were they? Advice gratefully received.

They will be the herbal type pills, mostly common ingredients which you can buy in herbal shop, or supermarket

Offline cash2spare

I've seen em but not tried them, I guess they will be shite.
Think it best to spend a bit more cash and get the real thing as they are available from many sources these days.

Offline Feeling Hopefull

Tried them once, the only thing they gave me was heartburn  :mad:

Offline Moresomes

kaboom

Thanks for the replies guys. I must admit I was suspicious. So what can you recommend that can be bought over the counter without too many embarassing questions?

Online myothernameis

Thanks for the replies guys. I must admit I was suspicious. So what can you recommend that can be bought over the counter without too many embarassing questions?

Go online to Lloyds pharmacy, and make your order, for what ever pills you want, and around £20 for 4 tablets a lot better value than Blue zeus pills

Online mr.bluesky

Tried some once a complete waste of £3 did absolute nothing for me