Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Buddies on ukp  (Read 1588 times)

FlyingBreadMan

Just curious...who has buddies, and do you know them beyond the name tag?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just curious...who has buddies, and do you know them beyond the name tag?

Yes, NIK and Jerboa, many on here I would not want to meet ----- no offence meant.  :hi:

OldAdmin

I use the buddies feature to add the suspect ones so I can keep an eye on them / remember them  :D

Rod trotter

FlyingBreadMan

I use the buddies feature to add the suspect ones so I can keep an eye on them / remember them  :D

Please confirm you are not NSA...!

Online Steely Dan

I was going to ask Raddy to be my buddy, but I have recently changed my mind....

Offline nigel4498

I was going to ask Raddy to be my buddy, but I have recently changed my mind....
:lol: :lol: :lol: brilliant.

Offline cueball

I've a fair few in the buddy list, I've met up for brew and a natter with one.

It's good to share advice and heads up with your trusted buddies. Yes, I know it's only tinterweb and there are limitations but you can tell a lot from a post

Offline Bangers and Gash

Nobody has buddied me. I'm far too unsavoury.

Offline OakTree

Do you get some sort of notification if someone adds you as a buddy?

Offline Mansell

Few guys I chat to via PM, but not added to Buddy list.

Stupid question , because I've been here long enough, but if you add someone to that what does it do ? Do you see there posts or something else ?

Offline threechilliman

No buddies, but quite a few mates. I've met several at parties, MMF or just for a brew.

tcm

vw

Few guys I chat to via PM, but not added to Buddy list.

Stupid question , because I've been here long enough, but if you add someone to that what does it do ? Do you see there posts or something else ?
they are highlighted dark on the home page online now section.

Timmy2

Why, what I have I  done recently that would make you change your mind about me  :(
Raddy

Offline RedKettle

Why, what I have I  done recently that would make you change your mind about me  :(
Raddy

your football tastes are the problem for me, rather than other things that you have been tasting!!!   :D :D

Timmy2

oh come on neither of us have much credibility on that score at the moment  :P

Raddy

Offline thefoxman

I'd think twice after martygate...

Offline RedKettle

oh come on neither of us have much credibility on that score at the moment  :P

Raddy

true - and I am keeping out of the way of Leicester supporters, unbelievable!

yumyum3

I've only just found out about it because of this thread. I must pay more attention. There are a few members on here whose opinions and posts I respect and trust but don't know what the buddy thing would mean if I added them. I do sometimes exchange PM with said members.

slow and low

Definitely one on UKP who would go on my enemy list, complete arsehole and don't think it is just me.

Offline WelshClipper

I would not talk to anyone as a buddy.

I can get into enough shit on my own thank you very much.

Wouldn't want to take anyone down with me if I get roasted :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

slow and low

I've only just found out about it because of this thread. I must pay more attention. There are a few members on here whose opinions and posts I respect and trust but don't know what the buddy thing would mean if I added them. I do sometimes exchange PM with said members.
  + 1 same as.

Offline Cuntminion

Nothing just shows buddy online on online members list

Offline norfolk tiger

Wouldn't want to take anyone down with me if I get roasted :hi:

If that's what you're after  :scare: you would need two very good buddies  :D

Offline WelshClipper

If that's what you're after  :scare: you would need two very good buddies  :D

To turn the spit  :D

yumyum3

Thanks for the info  :)

OldAdmin

You could also use it so the PM facility only accepts PMs from those on your buddy list.

yumyum3

You could also use it so the PM facility only accepts PMs from those on your buddy list.
Cheers Adam  :drinks:

Offline Cuntminion

Handy if your inclined but I don't mind pm's, if it is unsavoury or crap I just ignore