Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: regular girl?.....or different every time?  (Read 1574 times)

creweboy23

whats your preference?....a girl you have seen many times?...or do you like variety?...different girl every time?....myself?...i prefer to see the same girl...i like the rapport that is built..it becomes more familiar...more intimate you do get to know the girl better....but i can see the merits of different girls!!  :unknown:

Jamesmadden

I like to mix it up a bit.

I punt twice a month with a budget of 250- 300 and during that month I would see a regular and a new wg. I'm trying to shag as many different type of nationalities and girls I can tbh so I try not to be exclusive to a regular.

Offline frankc

I punt twice week normally, with a 50/50 split between new girls and regulars. Over the last few weeks I've been arranging my punts for the same day, with a new girl in the morning and one of my regulars in the afternoon. I also try and see different types of girls ,so one punt will be blonde ,the next brunette,the next Thai, the next EE and so on........variety is the spice of life.

The happy one

You have to have a regular that knows your moods and that you have a connection with sex wise

Then there are so many other who have to be tested

And then one of them becomes your regular

Offline shagbambi

I am moving more and more to the regular model.  Once you realise that one or two girls consistantly tick every box it becomes a no brainer.  With a new girl here and there in case you are missing something!

vw

whats your preference?....a girl you have seen many times?...or do you like variety?...different girl every time?....myself?...i prefer to see the same girl...i like the rapport that is built..it becomes more familiar...more intimate you do get to know the girl better....but i can see the merits of different girls!!  :unknown:
My regular is only available once per month for a longer session, but this isn't enough for me so have the best of both worlds a regular and a few random's.

Offline Anadin

Ideally I'd have a stable of regulars to choose from. Right now I've seen 4 girls twice and I prefer that to the pressure of meeting someone new.

Offline cueball

I punt around 5 times a month, 3 of my punts are always new faces and two are usually returns. Plan b's are generally returns.

vw

I punt around 5 times a month, 3 of my punts are always new faces and two are usually returns. Plan b's are generally returns.
But don't tell them that !

Offline akauya

I like variety, I like the excitement of meting a new woman every time. New set of tits, different faces, different style of blow jobs, different arses, pussies, etc. I do re-visit some prossies when I haven't had time to look for new ones but not as often that I would call them regulars.

Someone mentioned they need the emotional attachment that you build with regulars; I don't need that. I'm married, I have a lover/fuck buddy and I suppose they cater for my "emotional needs" to the opposite sex. The last thing I want is to get emotionally attached to a prossie. Strictly business for me.

Offline cueball

But don't tell them that !

I don't think they're that bothered, as long as the money is right then being a plan b don't matter

vw

I don't think they're that bothered, as long as the money is right then being a plan b don't matter
Good point, at least they were considered for the position.

tonibell99

I like variety, the trouble is with that is you risk getting a crap punt. With a regular you know what you're going to get

vw

I like variety, the trouble is with that is you risk getting a crap punt. With a regular you know what you're going to get
Not any more now you have landed here, severely reduces the amount of crap punts if you use this site well.

DG

I, like many punters, have a regular and try to mix in a few new girls every now and then. I punt two or three times a month and I found more and more that the new girls aren't up to what I had come to expect from my regular. That said however I met a girl who has become reg2 and as she is completely different in looks and service, she's a good go to if my No. 1 regular is unavailable, which happens as she has a day job. The other factor is my regular girl is very local and I can visit on the way home from work. In 20 visits she has never disappointed; I keep on expecting it but she delivers every time.

Like an earlier poster said, you build up a rapport with a good regular and she can sense your mood and react accordingly. It is also far more intimate than it can ever be with a girl you've only Sen once or twice. It's got to be two months since I booked a new girl on AW. Saw her twice but she didn't end up being another regular as I had envisaged. She was on my HL for over 6 months but just wasn't whet I was expecting or hoping for. So it's been regular no. 1 ever since.

Offline stayer

I find it hard to find a regular, namely someone with whom you have a rapport, consistently provides a good service, is affordable and is available.

I would say that Dee is my only regular, but I am working on getting a few more.  :)

Offline hw189

Done regulars before and agree with the rapport that's built. Right now I think there is so much choice out there though, I always think the next best punt is around the corner.

Offline anonyorks

I go regular, newbie, regular then newbie and so on

creweboy23

you are right...once past that ...getting to know you stage...its then that you build the rapport it can be a bit hit and miss with a new girl even when you have done your research....so regular for me

Offline AnthG

whats your preference?....a girl you have seen many times?...or do you like variety?...

I would like a girl worthy of seeing many times.

Nearly all aren't and thus is why I see a variety, as I am looking for that one that I would actually want to see many times.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline azrael

I have three regulars but every now and again i like to dip into the ocean and see whats available thats how i found two of my regulars :hi:

Ben4454

For me a different girl every time.

Offline The_Don

Mix it up and if a regular gets bad. I move on

Offline phillips

Mix it up and if a regular gets bad. I move on

Agree with that my regular had become a bit of a pain just lately. Found a new girl and its bye bye old punt hello new punt.
Till this one annoys me or does not come up to scratch and she will be replaced. :)

willbred

For the last 5 or so years, I have stuck with a regular. She provides a sufficient width of services and is adventurous enough to keep me keen to return every time. We are comfortable in each other's company and now can almost read each other's ( filthy) minds.

Suits me much better than a different girl every time, with the unknown quality potential.

Offline Cuntminion

hmmm not a wealth of experience here but regular and once in a blue moon try someone new

Offline claretandblue

I like variety in the main ,there are a couple of girls in soho I see often but on the whole it's normally one visit then onto the next

Online threechilliman

I mix it up. With regs I like to try new things.

tcm

Offline LanceVance

I go for variety. I only punt occasionally so I would rather use those occasions to try new girls instead of stay with the same girl who may or may not even remember me anyway. I have seen WGs more than once, but usually a lot of time has passed between meets.

JasonP

I have a handful ( no pun intended ) of regulars but also like to try out newbies just for the excitement and anticipation of a first meet. I do find that seeing a prossie on a regular basis makes some of them take the piss.It might be that they don't go that extra mile to be presentable or whatever. A bit like the OH after she's got the ring on your finger. My regulars list Is constantly evolving because of this. I find that after a few meets, depending on the prossie, the rot sets in. But there's a neverending supply so I can't see that it really matters.