Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting via temp email address?  (Read 1023 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only

Just like we use a punting phone how about an email address for punting?
I saw that this lady External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - has a yopmail address so I googled it. I am not sure I understand it but maybe some other gents on here tried it or tried other services?

All advice welcome (I am a Mac user on Safari and Mac mail).
thanks
HP

OldAdmin

Retarded idea using a service like that for an email address you intend to share around, because you don't need a password for "yopmail" or similar "temporary" email services, if you put the email address into that site then you can instantly view the inbox, which means you can then reset password, etc.
It's only time until someone does hijack the AW account.

Offline jackthelad

External Link/Members Only

Just like we use a punting phone how about an email address for punting?
I saw that this lady External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - has a yopmail address so I googled it. I am not sure I understand it but maybe some other gents on here tried it or tried other services?

All advice welcome (I am a Mac user on Safari and Mac mail).
thanks
HP

Not sure about the email but that pussy looks tasty! What's wrong with a hotmail account if you're looking for an anonymous email?

Offline fastnet

I have always used a punting email address, I suspect most people do.
Not sure why I would want a disposable email address that delets messages after 8 days.

Offline Jimmyredcab

What's wrong with a hotmail account if you're looking for an anonymous email?

Or ------ Yahoo, gmail, mail.com and loads of others. :unknown:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have no idea about hotmail or gmail as I am not a techie, I have an email address with a service provider and never figured out gmail or hotmail, having had my address since 1987. I never reveal it to a lady.

So is a private punting email address useful?
I usually ask my sons for tech advice but not this time!

mediumjoe

Like you HP not tech savvy, and wasn't going to ask my son either so googled how to open an email account. Dead easy -free- and used my punting phone as the linkup (told you I wasn't good at this). So now I feel confident to be able to email whoever I want under my new made up name and email address, if I can do it anyone can ! Joe
   PS I used yahoo but I suspect they are all pretty much the same.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 11:32:39 pm by mediumjoe »

Offline Mansell

Have a look at mail.com it has a few advantages over hotmail & gmail.

On your phone you can PIN protect the app so only you open.

Allows Aliases which come into your main email. So main could be  normal@mail.com but you make an alias punter@mail.com which comes into whichever mailbox on the app you point it to.

Free and pretty easy to use/set up.

Offline AlwaysLooking

I just set up a gmail one for punting. Nice and simple. If I start getting any shit on it from a pissed off WG I'll just close it down and make another one.