Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CATTLEYA XxX – South Croydon - TOFTT  (Read 1597 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6358467) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline FiveKnuckles

Came across this profile on VS and was instantly drawn to the body like a moth to a flame.  I just love a slim bod with small tits and long blonde hair.  Was prepared to walk if B&S, however I found her AW listing and her WA pic seems to confirm real deal.

Links:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Visited: July 2021.

Comms: Excellent comms all done through text.  Given the postcode.  Called her when walking to building and given the flat number.  AW profile mentions speaks Romanian and German so was surprised when she spoke English, as I was prepared to throw signs like, “we fuck”.  :rolleyes:  She likely handles her own comms.

Location:  Residential street between East and South Croydon.  Service Apartment.  Flat fit for purpose.  Metered parking.

The girl:   Same girl as pictured with the discreet tats and long blonde hair in a ponytail, blue/green eyes.  Guess mid 20s so AW profile 26yrs reads about right.  Size ‘healthy’ 4 (I don’t like girls with the malnourished spine bones showing). Natural good sized tits for her frame.  I would say 5ft-2 max and she did mention ‘No Blacks’ in the text message, understandable.  Facially 7.5/10 and Body 9/10 (I’d give her bod a 10 if she was taller).  Good English and friendly. 

Quick (protected) suck and fuck.  Sorted out the paperwork.

Price: £50 for 15 mins.

Cattleya was dress in a white robe with clear plastic high heels.  Off with the heels and robe to reveal a tight tight bod with silk smooth skin.  Good hygiene.

I lay on bed and thought she was positioning to blow me OWO so I stop her and she confirms it’s all with dom  (I’m still a rookie), so on with the hat for OW.  Very good technique going deep and twisting her head with good suction.  Playing with her hair and she throws it around sexily!
I’m rock hard with a blue pill so next up CG and she lubes the dom.  Slow easy ride and I play with her body, drawing her tattoos and sucking her small tits.  She’s also playing with my nipples and getting all touchy like a GF.  Asked her what the tattoo says on her left collarbone and both have a giggle.
Moved to mish with her legs close to chest and I raise her buttock so her pussy is up against my nuts to go deep.  I go slow and deep then pick up the pace.  I didn’t pound her too hard given her size and was looking in her eyes to read her emotions.  Emptied my load.

Cleaned up with wet wipes.  Says she was around same time last year and found the flat a nice setup. Will be at another place in London in a few weeks.  She’s a Rom and I didn’t feel rushed so probably enjoying my company on a quiet day?  Out the door past 15 minutes.

Would I re-visit:   Maybe a Plan B.  Body is just my type.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 10:10:48 pm by FiveKnuckles »

Offline misternut

Thanks for the review. She looks awesome, great bod!
P&D candidate...

Online Saltnpepper

Good review OP, just a small warning for others if you're black she offers a NBA policy, so don't waste your time.

Offline FiveKnuckles

Good review OP, just a small warning for others if you're black she offers a NBA policy, so don't waste your time.

I'm surprised she hasn't put the NBA policy up on her AW like most Rom SPs.