Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sally - big tit milf, Chingford  (Read 2132 times)

Offline Gavlomenos69

Can anyone recommend this English milf slut? Sounded like fag ash lil on the phone - a box I've wanted to tick for a while now.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

yamahalc350

Yes I have been intrigued about her for some time. So finally got to meet last week. Firstly her photos are well out of date. She’s a lot older, I’d say early 60’s. And she has lots of curves and wobbly bits, which I really like. Her voice is quite normal when you meet her. So onto the punt. If you read her profile she does not do OWO - she and I agreed how risky this can be. After a brief covered suck she asked if I ‘wanted a shag’ so yes of course. Positions were discussed - I don’t like mish because of a knee problem and she can’t go on top. So we tried spoons, didn’t really work then doggie - that didn’t really work either. The feeling I got was that she really isn’t that keen on actual sex - physically she finds it difficult. So on to a tit wank (huge pendulous tits which she went on to smother me with- v. Nice) and then finished me off by hand. All this took about 40 mins after which I got dressed whilst having a brief chat - she didn’t offer to see the hour out which was a bit disappointing. Overall an ok punt but would not go back,

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yes I have been intrigued about her for some time...

Thanks for the update. Would be better as its own, separate review if it's not too much hassle. Most of the info is already there, except perhaps to confirm the location and price paid.

yamahalc350

Chingford and £80 for a hour - sorry am a newbie so will try harder