Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kandy fun N11  (Read 3356 times)

Nathan88

Irish lady in n11 - bounds green/southgate.

Anyone seen her please? Tempted because it's walking distance.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Bassman

Says she is petite.

Looking at the pics I wonder from what sense!

TonyBarnet

Hi,

I've seen Kandy a couple of times. She's more 45 than late 30's, but I had a great time with her. She likes sex and gets into it. The only downer is that she smokes and first time I saw her she came to the door with a cigarette on the go. Her room not massively smoky and I couldn't really tell it on her breath (she likes to French kiss) but it might put visitors who don't a change of clothes and suspicious others off.

I'll post a review soonish.

Cheers, Tony

Offline davidgood

Hi,

I've seen Kandy a couple of times. She's more 45 than late 30's, but I had a great time with her. She likes sex and gets into it. The only downer is that she smokes and first time I saw her she came to the door with a cigarette on the go. Her room not massively smoky and I couldn't really tell it on her breath (she likes to French kiss) but it might put visitors who don't a change of clothes and suspicious others off.

I'll post a review soonish.

Cheers, Tony
Thanks for your heads up about the smoking. These days it is much harder to explain where you have been if you come home smelling of smoke. I am interested in seeing Kandy so will have to work around that problem.

In the meantime can you comment on her anal performance?

Regards,

davidgood

YidArmy

Tempted because it's walking distance.

Then walk and have a go.

Some right lazy gits out there.  :rolleyes:

mrhappypants

The 60 second 4 S's test - BEFORE you hand over the cash.

Sexy?
Smells good (girl, room and bed)?
Services (as confirmed)?
Smiles?

Offline No None Sense

Irish lady in n11 - bounds green/southgate.

Anyone seen her please? Tempted because it's walking distance.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her last night. She is not 38. mid 50. does all the services but felt no chemistry. Should be used as last resort.
Not fit at all!
EEEWWWW!

Offline expeller

Saw her last night. She is not 38. mid 50. does all the services but felt no chemistry. Should be used as last resort.
Not fit at all!
EEEWWWW!
I saw her this afternoon. I went expecting a 50 year old slapper and that was what I got. Services were fine, she had even pre-lubed her arsehole. £70 for half an hour seemed a fair price, given the range and intensity of her service