Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Booking schedules  (Read 785 times)

MrKeen

I am complete newbie, only magaged first punt and that was visa street, hav ing read some stuff on here sounds I got lucky, really charming fun Roumanian. Anyway the point of this post. I have spent a lot of time on AW last few days. I often click the availablity tab and so far no girl I have looked at has had any booking slot filled.  It would suggest that there are so many punters about that many girls aren;'t getting booked, nonetheless the price seems to stay at or around £100 per hour. Even the £200 ph girls often show no bookings. Anyone got solid info on this, it should be a market, are we all getting conned, or being a newbie am I missing something or very naive?

vw

No most people don;t put it up on the site simple as that, no need to morry that they are not busy.

Best to call them to arrange, some get upset or ignore them if you don't email or call first !

Midlane

That section is totally meaningless in almost all cases.

Offline freeze44

Hi Mr Keen. In my experience the WG's don't fill the schedule out and its worthless looking at it.

Suggest you look on here for reviews on those who have caught your eye on AW and when you find one you like send an email or call the WG if number on display. Then after you can post a review here for the benefit of all.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I am complete newbie, only magaged first punt and that was visa street, hav ing read some stuff on here sounds I got lucky, really charming fun Roumanian. Anyway the point of this post. I have spent a lot of time on AW last few days. I often click the availablity tab and so far no girl I have looked at has had any booking slot filled.  It would suggest that there are so many punters about that many girls aren;'t getting booked, nonetheless the price seems to stay at or around £100 per hour. Even the £200 ph girls often show no bookings. Anyone got solid info on this, it should be a market, are we all getting conned, or being a newbie am I missing something or very naive?

I don't ever notice that. I simply e-mail the WG asking their availability. They reply to say YES, I then make a booking request on AW, and the WG then acknowledges it by marking the request as either Scheduled or Confirmed.

As long as they acknowledge my booking, I'm Happy.

Offline Steely Dan

The smart ones press 'scheduled', the less informed may press 'confirmed'.  Because the wankers at AW intend that 'confirmed' means the booking took place, so it is not supposed to be used before the punt.  But this is not obvious to anyone, and many confirm before the event.  Once confirmed, both sides can give feedback.

Midlane

Even if they press "confirmed", the date and time still block you from leaving any kind of feedback until after the event.

Often, those who press "scheduled" then forget to press "confirmed" afterwards and that kills the feedback.

vw

Even if they press "confirmed", the date and time still block you from leaving any kind of feedback until after the event.

Often, those who press "scheduled" then forget to press "confirmed" afterwards and that kills the feedback.

Well that's prossie protection for you !

Sure if they think it may be iffy they don;t confirm !

Offline Sonny Crockett

And sometimes they don't leave the punter any feedback in return, and yet they themselves make a big deal about punters having feedback.