Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Split condom  (Read 3491 times)

Offline CornedBeefKen

I’ve seen this SP 4 times over the past 4 months. Each time has been better than the previous, aside from an incident that happened on the 4th visit. We were getting quite into it in the missionary when the condom split. There was probably less than 5 seconds action before we both realised what’d happened.

I was a little shocked as it was the first time this has happened in about 3 years of punting. We didn’t discuss much of it at the time, nor after. The session was finished with HR. I also paid a visit to the GUM clinic to get tested on the following 2 Monday’s.

I contacted the SP this week to arrange a booking for Sunday, which she confirmed by text on friday. I text her again on Saturday to confirm eveything was okay, she text back saying something along the lines of "she wasn’t sure it was an accident, unable to see me etc as she’ll be on edge”.

Now, I know this girl is experienced enough to know how common a split condom is (you only need to do a search on here to see how really common it is) but i think the way she’s acted is a bit out of order.

I explained that it was the first time it’d happened to me and I was shocked and didn’t know what to say at the time, I acted responsibly and said I accepted her decision and will move swiftly on.

It’s a shame cause the girls a real gem and offers a great service.

Just after some advice on what I can do to avoid it happening again in the future.

Offline CornedBeefKen

By the way, long term lurker on this thread. All tips and advice has been most greatly appreciated.

Thanks chaps   :thumbsup:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Did she/you use an oil based lube? Did the condom fit? Did she/you roll it on properly and as per the usual instructions? Dod she give you oral with (OW) condom and then proceed to fuck with the same condom? Was it a well-known brand? Had you been fucking for a long time without changing condoms?

We need more info :)

Offline CornedBeefKen

Did she/you use an oil based lube? Did the condom fit? Did she/you roll it on properly and as per the usual instructions? Dod she give you oral with (OW) condom and then proceed to fuck with the same condom? Was it a well-known brand? Had you been fucking for a long time without changing condoms?

We need more info :)

as the venue was an incall, She supplied the goods, as she did the previous 3 times. Nothing out of place as far as I could tell.

Like I said, I assume she knows what she's doing. 

Diehard

Nothing can be done, it was an accident at best, at worst the hooker sabotaged the condom. For some women, getting pregnant a career choice.

For her to blame you means it is not a shame you won't be seeing her. She is a dangerous lying bitch and one to avoid and a link would be useful so we can all make sure we steer clear.

You acted like a gentleman, a lot of blokes would have carried on banging her in full knowledge it had split, she should have given you a half hour extra for free for being a true gentleman.

You have done everything you can so don't worry about it and consider yourself lucky you won't be seeing her again.

Offline Sedlmayer

If your account is true (not saying it isn't) she's being unreasonable - it was an accident, and she supplied the condom, after all
However, all you can do is draw a line under this and move quickly on - the sooner you find another girl who suits you the better.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
as the venue was an incall, She supplied the goods, as she did the previous 3 times. Nothing out of place as far as I could tell.

Like I said, I assume she knows what she's doing.

What lube did she use?
Did you have an oily massage leading up to the sex?
Did she suck you with a condom and fuck you with the same condom?

Whatever she did the last 3 times may have been bad practice and you only got unlucky the 4th time.

It's REALLY unlikely the condom will split if used properly. If you didn't deliberately split it (which is obviously what the lady is concerned about) then it's potentially something SHE did. That's why I'm asking lots of Qs :)

Offline CornedBeefKen

Durex play as far as I'm aware
No massage
Oral was OWO

Offline jsparky

It happens to me long time ago (18+years ago), the effected WG was angry and won't even let me use the bathroom and told me to get out!

Anyway, my question is - how do people know the condom split? Because in my case, I certainly don't feel anything at that time and she didn't know either until we finished  (coming inside her). Hence her anger!

It also happens before but I only knew the condom split when we want to change positions.

Offline peter_bungee

Why did you just ignore the issue at the time? She could have thought your silence was some kind of guilt and most people would have at least talked about it to the girl and she would reassure you she was recently tested etc.

I would personally have freaked out that I'd be infected with something

Offline Turtle1

Looking at it from the girls point of view, Few of the regs i used to punt on a few years back when i could afford to waste money. We would have long convos about our jobs and stress at times. Split condoms can be an accident and they can be done on purpose by the punter. Now im not accusing the OP here. Apparently you get punters who after they seen a girl a few times they thinks shes clean ect will rip the condom to get some BB action. Some guys are just too sad and a little strange. Maybe this WG thought you was one of them types of guys.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I don't think it would be very easy for a punter to deliberately split a condom provided by the WG, one he couldn't sabotage first.  Unless he'd palmed a penknife or was wearing a "cutpurse ring" with a tiny blade.  They are pretty tough.  A defect in the condom is FAR more likely.

She is being unreasonable.

Offline CBPaul

If it's as the OP says then it sounds like a genuine accident, OK, condom failure is rare but it does happen and the OP was unlucky. Misusing a condom might increase the risks of failure but doesn't guarantee it. I've had covered oral straight to sex many times without problems, also had some very poor attempts at condom application and some truly weird and wonderful things used as lube that really shouldn't be used as lube.

Sounds like her reaction was a bit OTT but personally I would have discussed it after the session. Who chose to finish off with a hand job ? If it was the prossie then her mind was probably already made up - no more sex. If she's experienced then I would imagine that she's had a few attempts at unwanted bareback but from what I've heard they are far less subtle than condom sabotage once the thing is on your dick.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I don't think it would be very easy for a punter to deliberately split a condom provided by the WG, one he couldn't sabotage first.  Unless he'd palmed a penknife or was wearing a "cutpurse ring" with a tiny blade.  They are pretty tough.  A defect in the condom is FAR more likely.

She is being unreasonable.

You'll be surprised. Loads of guys try it and manage it. You only have to read the punter warnings on forums. And if forums are only used by a small minority of WGs, just think how many times it actually happens out there.

Offline Marmalade

It's something worth thinking about. Ideally, put take a brand you know well that you trust and that fits (avoid splitting or coming off from wrong size), take two or three and let her choose (avoids her thinking you've brought a 'special' one), put it on yourself (avoids her fingernails), keep an eye on any lube and warn her if it is not water-based (avoids oil affecting strength of condom), make sure she is sufficiently lubricated, naturally or otherwise (avoids excessive friction that will be sore for her but possibly leading to condom damage).

And remember there are no 100%s.

Offline vickyslover

I had a punt last weekend and the condom came off in cowgirl as i about to cum .The worrying thing is , is that she was more concerned about getting pregnant than any stds I might have.

Diehard

You'll be surprised. Loads of guys try it and manage it. You only have to read the punter warnings on forums. And if forums are only used by a small minority of WGs, just think how many times it actually happens out there.

Absolute bull shit sweetheart. It is impossible for a bloke to deliberately split a condom, Htf does he do that?!!!  THe hooker usually supplies it, often puts it on, so what can the punter do do rip it!!

I think you confusing a split condom with condom removal

Diehard

I had a punt last weekend and the condom came off in cowgirl as i about to cum .The worrying thing is , is that she was more concerned about getting pregnant than any stds I might have.

Yep, there is a forum on SAAFE that proves your point. Hookers are dangerous, never let your guard down, this business about condom failures always down to the hooker. You will get some hookers trying to argue it due to punters, that is such crap and evidence of what a bunch of liars they are.

Offline CornedBeefKen

Thanks for all your elaborate feedback, it really has helped.

Do I now go about re-contacting the SP and re-evaluate the situation? As I said previously she’s good at what she does and would like to see her again... or will this come across as rather stalkerish?  (I suppose you could say this is my dick talking)

My gut feeling is to move on and not contact her again.

Krystyna

You acted like a gentleman and in my opinion she was out of order as its nigh on impossible for a bloke to `rip ` a condom mid shag.
Iv had blokes albeit not very often who have pulled out and tugged at the condom as if they are trying to get it to break but this didnt happen in your case . How long has she been working ? If shes pretty new to this industry she may have panicked and her reaction may have been a `knee jerk `kind of thing after she had dwelled on it a bit .
Manys the time iv had a condom left inside me cos the bloke was not that well endowed and he lost wood more or less as soon as he had cum and his dick had slipped out but left the condom inside but its just one of the hazards of the job and `shit happens ` from time to time !
If i were you id leave it and search for another wg who floats your boat , im sure there will be some one who you like just as much eventually  :)

Offline CBPaul

Do I now go about re-contacting the SP and re-evaluate the situation? As I said previously she’s good at what she does and would like to see her again... or will this come across as rather stalkerish?  (I suppose you could say this is my dick talking)

Go with your gut feeling. Seems it's time to move on to me and when you find another good one she'll become just a memory.

If she wasn't worried about STD's it probably means she's got most of them.

Offline Marmalade

good advice from CBP.

It's perfectly natural for someone to feel spooked by what happened. In your case, it is overcome by some feeling of affection you have for her. To her, it's work, so pointless reminding herself of the incident by seeing thr same punter. I doubt it's anything personal mate. And yes, if a female, including a prossie, declines for any reason, it's stalker-ish to pursue her. I think your gut feeling it correct. Look forward to finding the next surprisingly wonderful hole.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 02:32:15 am by Marmalade »

Offline Sedlmayer

Your gut feeling is 100% correct mate.

Offline 8a8ylon

Can u post a link to her AW page?

Offline Turtle1

+1

potato

She may have put the episode down to you tampering with the condom somehow - maybe she has had some unhappy experiences before with others?  If you were intent on seeing her again then a quick email explaining things may resolve the issue. You can say that you went to the GUM clinic twice afterwards and if you still have the texts, offer to show her them if she decides to see you again. As you have said to us, if you were too shocked to say anything at the time then you should put that in your mail as well.

As for the girl, well in my opinion she obviously seems to be one that likes to play safe and that would make me more likely to book her because of that!