Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Changing times?  (Read 779 times)

Offline Pennine Rover

I’ve been punting on and off for 30 years and like many folk, I’ve been in reflective mood in the last couple of days.  I’ve also read a few articles recently on how dating sites have changed the ways people meet.
Early meets were via contact magazines and then The Sport and then the gradual switch to the internet via agencies and then AW and others.
In my own area I have the AW search to a 25 mile radius and there has been a steady rise of girls on the site until a couple of years ago when it levelled off and then in the past twelve months it has dropped by about 10%.  As a general observation, there are fewer Romanians about. That may be Brexit or the fact that several of our main hotels stopped taking their bookings. On the other hand, we have more Thai girls and Thai massages as well.  While the legit girls seem to have British husbands, I don’t understand how the other girls can come over and work here legally. 
We also get more British  touring girls which might suggest that there is not enough work where they are based. The number of local girls on AW seems to have dropped, with the girls still there being long time members and/or older girls.
Cost wise I don’t think there has been much change over the years, £120 for an hour for example and even down in London you can see girls on AW charging that now compared to twice that a few years back. Supply and demand?
I am sure that the rise of other ways of meeting via the internet have contributed. In my home patch there are more girls on Seeking than on AW and I arrange most of my meets there. If you can afford the time you can meet some lovely girls and also spend more time with them for less outlay.
At the same time adult relationships are changing. Gay and lesbian couples of now seen as normal, not having a set partner is OK, while I know a good number of older couples who don’t live together but have maintained their own homes but enjoy each other’s company as and when, between each other’s homes.
Girls also see sex as a right for them to enjoy, you only have to look at the growth in sales of sex toys and open discussion about sex.   There are career girls, MILFS etc who don’t want a relationship but need sex. Hook up sites like Toner and PoF can be great hunting grounds.
What will 2020 bring?

Offline standardpostage

Whats Toner ? never heard of it.
Googled it but nothing came up !

What will 2020 bring you ask, hopefully the normalisation of buying sex, without having to do it secretly and under cover.

Offline CoverMyEyes

Whats Toner ? never heard of it.
Googled it but nothing came up !

Imagine it's a typo for Tinder?