Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Off the radar  (Read 418 times)

Online ik8133

Has anybody met a WG off the radar who has turned out to be bit of gem? 

A good few months ago I answered an add on Craigslist and was sent KIK contact details. Never really followed it up, maybe exchanged a couple of messages back then.  Recently made contact again, she has turned out to offer good services at reasonable rates (100ph/60hh incall) and is an attractive 22 year size 10, so I'm quite tempted.  She works nightshift so this must be something she does part-time, though I haven't clarified this.  I did ask if she had any other forms of contact, only via KIK, anything springs to mind that I should be wary off?       

Offline lewisjones23

anyone can set a kik up

i could do it and call myself ‘ sexy whatever ‘

what proof do you have that it is a real person? what background checks have you done on the pictures?

if the answer is none then you will likely be scammed, on this punt or one in the near future

Offline G-style

Anyone can set up an AW profile, email address ...
doesn't mean they are scammers.
If the contact feels right and you take care then it should be fine

and Yes to the first question.
Contacted a girl some time back and she said she was ill and try her mate.. no AW account just a number. Boy did we have some fun for years until she gave it all up  :( :(
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 01:57:42 pm by G-style »

Online ik8133

anyone can set a kik up

i could do it and call myself ‘ sexy whatever ‘

what proof do you have that it is a real person? what background checks have you done on the pictures?

if the answer is none then you will likely be scammed, on this punt or one in the near future

Thanks, never thought of that, just done Tineye….nothing.

Online ik8133

Anyone can set up an AW profile, email address ...
doesn't mean they are scammers.
If the contact feels right and you take care then it should be fine

and Yes to the first question.
Contacted a girl some time back and she said she was ill and try her mate.. no AW account just a number. Boy did we have some fun for years until she gave it all up  :( :(

Thanks, yeah it does kind of feel right, she's not pushy, no chav talk in the messages, asked me to be open as what I wanted.