Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke34DD - Birmingham  (Read 2036 times)

midlandz_boy88

Hi,
not really good at reviews so here goes.

Went to see brooke a few months ago, comms were good, rang the day before and was in contact on the day.
Hotel was easy to get to room and was parking, was when she was in Birmingham by j5

Brooke is a hot girl, attractive and had a nice slim figure,
reason for neutral is that she didn't dfk as much as I liked, started of well, then after the first round sort of died down. for the first round she was on top and it was good.
 for the next round every time I went to kiss she would kiss for a while but not keep it up.

for the 2nd round brooke gave good owo and this was enough for me to get hard again, went for missionary and this is why the punt was neutral, she complained it was too hot and she was getting sweaty, after my rhythm was interrupted and sort of lost interest, I let brooke get on top and finished off the punt in there.

I had fresh breath as it was a early morning punt and was freshly washed and showered, so don't get the lack of dfk.

she is a hot girl, but I wouldn't see again

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Sukhs  :hi:

Shame to hear that, I've always really enjoyed my meets with her although I haven't seen her for a few years now so maybe things have changed.

Better luck next time out.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 05:52:23 pm by Juankerr »

mrgough

Well... I WAS looking forward to this but was massively underwhelmed...
 Called at 8am for 10am booking, arrived at hotel , she's nothing special, ( fancied her from her AW pics) crap fake tits , shit blown up lips, straight away didn't fancy her but thought fuck it.

Started with some shit kissing but I was put off by her bad breath  :vomit:

Went down on her to be met with a half arsed shaven growler, fucked her for a bit then came in her mouth, showered then left, 30mins into an hour booking, spend your money elsewhere lads unless your into barbie dolls, don't know what all the fuss is about?, been a shit few weeks of punting!

Offline The_Don

Well... I WAS looking forward to this but was massively underwhelmed...
 Called at 8am for 10am booking, arrived at hotel , she's nothing special, ( fancied her from her AW pics) crap fake tits , shit blown up lips, straight away didn't fancy her but thought fuck it.

Started with some shit kissing but I was put off by her bad breath  :vomit:

Went down on her to be met with a half arsed shaven growler, fucked her for a bit then came in her mouth, showered then left, 30mins into an hour booking, spend your money elsewhere lads unless your into barbie dolls, don't know what all the fuss is about?, been a shit few weeks of punting!

Please do a review of your punt