Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen MissDemeanour36  (Read 3014 times)

Offline BlueRock

External Link/Members Only
Has anyone seen this lady, thinking of having a look at her myself.

Proteus

I have very much been thinking of seeing her; right up my street. Problem I have is the fact she said originally I must have some AW feedback before she will see me, which she has now taken off her profile.

I re-joined AW just to book her and Little Lucy Lovett. I am having an additional problem in that AW is asking me to verify my region or some shit, which seems to consist of me texting a code or something when putting a booking request through. Can't be arsed with that. Plus I have found British Lisa now so it's all good!

Offline BlueRock

Think I may have to just book her

Offline Pablo02

Tried to book her 3 times through AW booking system as she doesn't give out her number until booking confirmed so far not had a reply back.

Offline The Owl

Tried to book her 3 times through AW booking system as she doesn't give out her number until booking confirmed so far not had a reply back.

Her profile says to e-mail her for bookings. Did you e-mail first or just go straight to the booking section?

Offline BlueRock

Very difficult to make a booking with.
I suspect she isn't very organised with regards to venue and probably childcare. Which makes me think if you finally got to see her it could be a rushed thing outside of a bedroom.
Have given up the idea of ever meeting her now after a few attempts. Shame as she's very much my sort of woman.

Offline Pablo02

I emailed her asking for a booking 2 days ago the reply I got was enough to stop myself from seeing here.
I asked what her availability was and that I was looking for incall
Her reply was " I'm doing duos too".
I asked for her number so I could discuss her availability and the response was the same.

Offline BlueRock

Bit of a shame as she has a fair bit going for her and does anal. Some girls always try and sell duos I dunno if its because they get the same money for 50% of the effort or they don't like being alone with a client.
I've seen her duo profile and am not interested. Her friend is OK and the fact it seems they don't expect a change of condom when you switch fannies sounds good. But I'd end up focusing on MissDemeanour anyway so what'd be the point.

Proteus

Bit of a shame as she has a fair bit going for her and does anal. Some girls always try and sell duos I dunno if its because they get the same money for 50% of the effort or they don't like being alone with a client.
I've seen her duo profile and am not interested. Her friend is OK and the fact it seems they don't expect a change of condom when you switch fannies sounds good. But I'd end up focusing on MissDemeanour anyway so what'd be the point.

+1

I love the secretary look and combined with her mahoosive bazungas i am still tempted.

I tried messaging the duo account just to see and had no reply - message deleted.

Offline xMaDDD

I got this reply a few days ago... "I have limited availability for incalls unless working as a duo. Outcalls are dependant on distance. Are you able to accomadate outcalls?
Contact number is given when a booking is made."

I can't really be arsed to try booking when there's others out there which are good and much less hassle/time consuming.
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by:

Offline BlueRock

I'd be tempted to book an out call but I would worry about her failing to turn up as she seems to fly by the seat of her pants. She might be a little new and sort her act out. Until then I will not attempt to make a booking. Hopefully someone will leave a review on here should that day come.

Offline Fbdo

Seen her as part of a duo when she very first started - what you wanna know? (Before I even joined here hence the lack of review)

Offline Caratacus

Seen her as part of a duo when she very first started - what you wanna know? (Before I even joined here hence the lack of review)
I've been mulling over whether to book the duo. How's it go? Owo?  Interaction? And what are their bodies like? And would you recommend? 7

Offline BlueRock

Yep pretty much the same question. As part of a duo did she take a back seat or is she proactive.
She's a pain to get hold of so she's gotta be worth putting in the time. Maybe she has a look on here and may decide to get more of a schedule together as there seems to be a bit of interest without any reviews.
I'd take one for the team but just can't find a mutual time.

Offline BlueRock

Brief update, too hard to get hold of and recent events have changed my mind about seeing her.