Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: have you ever had a sexual experience with a transexual?  (Read 26574 times)

Offline Tailpipe

The problem, it seems to me, is that you sound a bit confused mate. I would forget about finding a classification or creating a new one. Just enjoy what you do as long as it's done with consenting adults no-one will care. What bothers some members here is the fact that people go "I'm not gay/bi but..." it's a bit like some people say "I'm not racist but..." see what I mean?

I'm sure there are other members who enjoy what you enjoy and probably a review will help them, after all punting is punting. Just stop worrying about classifications or justifications.

:hi:

I love your posts, I know what TP likes eating the pussy , each to there own , :drinks:

Offline smiths

But I am not attracted to men at all

So to class my self as bi/gay would be wrong surely?

Yes I have a thing for ts's but to me they look in every sense a woman.. But yes they do have a cock which I find pleasure in when being fucked

I could not do this with a man

So maybe a need a new classification

You are attracted to trannies with cocks who are men so you are attracted to those men hence you are bi as you also fancy women. Its all very simple.

abdul

A man in a dress is still a man.  so enjoying sex with him is either gay or Bisexual depending if you like women too.  A man who has had a full sex change and no longer has a penis but has a vagina is then classed as a woman so it would not be gay or bisexual....

"Some transsexual people live heterosexual lifestyles and gender roles, while some identify as gay, lesbian, or bisexual."

I believe Wikipedia is not misleading on above statement. :)

Offline m21kent

I've punted with TS's, do I care about how that classify me? Not really I'm just exploring different sexual encounters.
I wanted to experience a cock inside me, and I also wanted to see what it was like to give head.  I wanted this because having a cock inside me and sucking a cock excites me.
So I looked on aw for bi/gay guys to try this with, but for me to get turned on I need to be attracted to the other person and enjoy kissing them, I just couldn't find a man where this was the case.  So I naturally looked at ts - some of them are drop dead gorgeous, so that's what I booked.

So call it what you will - yes it's just a man i happen to be attracted too.  But you wouldn't catch me having this fun with a man who wasn't trying to look like a woman.

Offline Benboybristol

In my view, what a tiresome and over-stated post. Personally, I'm straight and have no particular interest in trannys but I really see no reason why I should impose my personal borders or judgments on others and dictate which particular box someone else falls in. I can accept you might enjoy a tranny and be neither bi nor guy but that's just my view. I'm certainly not going to state it like it's the law. The post above may be technically correct or it may not. Who gives a fuck? What's for sure is that the writer is a crashing bore simply for imposing it on us.

Here here. Kudos to you....even though you slated me in a previous post...you didn't reply to my response though !

I have to agree that attraction to a tranny doesn't automatically make you bi or gay. I am straight and am not attracted to them but sexuality is a complicated thing and the op enjoys being treated like a woman and has a fascination with cock other than his own...I don't necessarily think that makes him bi/gay, however ridiculous that sounds !!

Bracknell 67

This has been a right enjoyable read. Here is the deal I can see the appeal of say this TS girl
External Link/Members Only

however would I personally fuck her no as she has a dick and if I did fuck her I'd have to question why.

Now however if I were to punt this and she did not have a dick (full op) and I was non the wiser then that is cool but once I  know then no thanks.

To answer the OP - no, I haven't had a sexual experience with a transsexual nor I have I had a desire to do so; but when I see the Asian stunners like in this link I can see why 'straight' guys might be tempted.  Let's face it, many straight guys have had a finger up the bum and more, just as I have and I quite enjoy it, but having a real cock in my arse has never entered my mind.  As for the sexual orientation of the OP and others that fuck transexuals from time to time who gives a fuck about a label (straight, bi, gay) - as long as you enjoy the experience and get sexual satisfaction from it then good on ya.

Offline smiths

To answer the OP - no, I haven't had a sexual experience with a transsexual nor I have I had a desire to do so; but when I see the Asian stunners like in this link I can see why 'straight' guys might be tempted.  Let's face it, many straight guys have had a finger up the bum and more, just as I have and I quite enjoy it, but having a real cock in my arse has never entered my mind.  As for the sexual orientation of the OP and others that fuck transexuals from time to time who gives a fuck about a label (straight, bi, gay) - as long as you enjoy the experience and get sexual satisfaction from it then good on ya.

A lot of difference between a female fingering your arse or in my case fucking me with a well lubed up strap-on than a man with a cock fucking you up the arse in my view. Obviously what consentual adults get up to is up to them.

NottsDB

Some look pretty good, but i don't think i could physically bring myself to do it, especially pre-op. If she was a post-op transexual, probably puts a different complexion on it but it's definite gray area for me.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

A man in a dress is still a man.  so enjoying sex with him is either gay or Bisexual depending if you like women too.  A man who has had a full sex change and no longer has a penis but has a vagina is then classed as a woman so it would not be gay or bisexual.

If it has a cock it is a man, no matter how much make up he has on or how much he stuffs a bra.  If you like a man to put his cock into you then you are either gay or bisexual.
A man in a dress sucking your cock, kissing you and rimming you still means you are gay or bisexual as it is a man you are attracted to not a real woman as women just do not have cocks

It is totally different to liking a woman fucking you with a sex toy as that is still a woman you are attracted to and a strap on is not much different to a dildo it is just the woman is in control and has taken on the dominant role.  That makes you straight

It is not hard to work out and does not need a new word to cover what you are.  It does not matter what your preference I just do not see the point of lying to yourself.

This is nonsense and can be proved to be, because what if the bloke thinks his partner is a real woman? He can only respnd on the basis of what he thinks is in front of him, but if his partner isn't naked then he can be fooled. Your theory makes no allowance for deception.

Offline Robster199

Quite right

Why do some people read the post and this OP specifically and immediately launch into 'you are gay' comments? Answers please?

vorian

Quite right

Why do some people read the post and this OP specifically and immediately launch into 'you are gay' comments? Answers please?

Because that is their personal opinion on the subject and they have commented as such. Others have a different opinion and made a counter argument to that position.

Saying someone is gay is not the same as saying it is wrong to be gay. I do not believe I have ever seen on UKP a post saying it is wrong to be gay as I have never seen a openly racist post. A stereotyping one maybe but not racist.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 12:23:57 am by vorian »

Captain Kang

Quite right

Simple. Transphobia and ignorance.

Captain Kang

Actually, transphobia is quite prevalent in the gay, lesbian, and bisexual communities. Funny that.

Offline Daffodil

Offline Daffodil

Actually, transphobia is quite prevalent in the gay, lesbian, and bisexual communities. Funny that.

Transphobia? What a load of bullshit. Even if it was a real thing (which it isn't), can you link to a post here that is anti-transexuals? Which is what I presume you mean. On that point, does anybody refer to racism as blackophobia or asianophobia?

You are a moron  :hi:

dilettante

What is disgusting is when a punter books a WG only to discover its a tranny with a cock as happened to the punter Mr Singh on another punting forum. He walked so had his time wasted.
That's still a lot better than having his ass wasted though!

Offline Benboybristol

Transphobia? What a load of bullshit. Even if it was a real thing (which it isn't), can you link to a post here that is anti-transexuals? Which is what I presume you mean. On that point, does anybody refer to racism as blackophobia or asianophobia?

No, but I'm sure you've heard of homophobia ?!?!?!

You may want to eat humble pie. Transphobia is real.

Offline Daffodil

Bollocks it is  :hi:

Offline Benboybristol

And I'm sure you've heard of xenophobia.

.....I'm serving you a nice big slice now....

Offline Benboybristol

Bollocks it is  :hi:

No point arguing...just put it google, come back here and say, um, yes, um, ok, you're both right.

Offline Daffodil

Homosexuals seem to have a chip on their shoulder. They want to be persecuted. They go out and search for it. Just look at this thread. Nobody here is anti-gay, they're just saying that a certain act is gay. That doesn't stop people claiming homophobia or (a new one on me) transphobia. Do you guys even know what phobia means? It's like that gay couple who got up in arms because a Christain bed and breakfast didn't want to give them a room. Why didn't the homosexuals respect the Christian's view?  :rolleyes:

It's like the fucking Little Britain sketch. Nobody gives a shit.

Offline Daffodil

No point arguing...just put it google, come back here and say, um, yes, um, ok, you're both right.

Let me guess, you're the only gay in the village?  :sarcastic:

Offline Benboybristol

Wow, that's barely even a nibble !!!

You call someone a moron for using a word you hadn't heard/couldn't work out what it meant. If it were me they'd already have an apology by now. Just me though.

Offline Daffodil

So link me a post?

Offline Benboybristol

Let me guess, you're the only gay in the village?  :sarcastic:

No, but why am I now getting it from you ?!?!?

I'd be quite happy being gay....just so happens I'm not.

Offline Daffodil

Wow, that's barely even a nibble !!!

You call someone a moron for using a word you hadn't heard/couldn't work out what it meant. If it were me they'd already have an apology by now. Just me though.

So we have gays/bi's saying "don't pigeonhole me", and then gays/bi's pigeonholing others at "transphobics"  :dash:

Offline Benboybristol

So link me a post?

Jesus mate, JUST PUT IT IN GOOGLE !!   I have no idea how to do this linky thingy.

Offline Daffodil

Jesus mate, JUST PUT IT IN GOOGLE !!   I have no idea how to do this linky thingy.

Not the question  :hi:

Link me a "transphobic" post here....

Offline Benboybristol

Not the question  :hi:

Link me a "transphobic" post here....

Why ???? what, if it hasn't been mentioned on this forum is doesn't exist ??

How about realising you attacked someone for using a word you were ignorant of...now realize you were wrong and say sorry ?

Offline Daffodil

Lets get this straight, as you obviously lack the ability to understand.

I think homophobia is a pretty stupid term. I've heard of it, but don't see it. The Little Britain sketch takes the piss out of the notion. The truth is that being gay is pretty mainstream these days.

Nobody on this thread has expressed a "homophobic" or (bullshit) "transphobic" viewpoint. But the term gets bandied about nonetheless.

The gay brigade get up in arms about being pigeonholed and then pigeonhole others as being "transphobic". With no evidence.

It strikes me that some people love to take offence, perhaps none moreso that homosexuals  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

How about realising you attacked someone for using a word you were ignorant of...now realize you were wrong and say sorry ?

This is the post where "transphobia" gets mentioned:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27000.msg385405#msg385405

And to which I responded.

I think the term is ridiculous, and it's made by people wanting to be offended. Show me a post of a "transphobic" nature, however, and you draw a blank  :rolleyes:

Offline Daffodil

And I "attacked" the person for using a term (that I consider to be bullshit, as an aside) because he has no evidence to make such a remark  :hi:

As you have demonstrated  :music:

Offline Benboybristol

Lets get this straight, as you obviously lack the ability to understand.

I think homophobia is a pretty stupid term. I've heard of it, but don't see it. The Little Britain sketch takes the piss out of the notion. The truth is that being gay is pretty mainstream these days.

Nobody on this thread has expressed a "homophobic" or (bullshit) "transphobic" viewpoint. But the term gets bandied about nonetheless.

The gay brigade get up in arms about being pigeonholed and then pigeonhole others as being "transphobic". With no evidence.

It strikes me that some people love to take offence, perhaps none moreso that homosexuals  :hi:

Jesus Christ on a bike. I'm not into attacking people, it just not me but do you realize how stupid you sound ? How contradictory you are ? I'm sorry, but I'm just not interested in conversing with you anymore. If you're drunk or high it's understandable. If you're sober have a word with yourself mate.

Offline Daffodil

Jesus Christ on a bike. I'm not into attacking people, it just not me but do you realize how stupid you sound ? How contradictory you are ? I'm sorry, but I'm just not interested in conversing with you anymore. If you're drunk or high it's understandable. If you're sober have a word with yourself mate.

And with that, he loses the argument  :hi:

Offline Benboybristol

And with that, he loses the argument  :hi:

Ok, anyone reading this from my post no 67 think he's won the argument??

Offline Daffodil

Ok, anyone reading this from my post no 67 think he's won the argument??

I thought you weren't conversing with me anymore?  :sarcastic:

I, on the other hand, am off. Enjoy taking offence where none exists. Must be a very fulfilling life you lead  :rolleyes:

Offline Benboybristol

I thought you weren't conversing with me anymore?  :sarcastic:

I, on the other hand, am off. Enjoy taking offence where none exists. Must be a very fulfilling life you lead  :rolleyes:

What on earth are you on about ? I haven't taken any offence at all. My post was to simply point out to you that the word transphobia exists. That was it. Nothing more.

Unfortunately I then had to read your ridiculous posts, full of contradictions and blindingly obvious lack of self awareness.

For the record, to me, you're posts generalizing about gays, their opinions and such would indicate to me you're homophobic.

Stealthshagger

I saw this thread when the first post was made. I come back to see why there's re so many posts, and there's a full on war going on about transsexuals! (Maybe settle it with a sword fight? Lol)

On a serious note, no, I have not.

Nest point. If you like having sex with someone who has a penis you are one of three things: gay/bi/female. There is nothing wrong with being any of these, but thems the facts.

Long hair doesn't make you less male, and makeup doesn't uncock your cock.

If it's your thing, fill your boots. There's nothing wrong or deviant about it, at all. But why get so defensive about not being gay or bi? It seems very odd to enjoy a penis in your male bottom and claim to not be gay or bi. If you enjoy it, enjoy it. What's the fuss and problem? If anyone is judging you, screw em. Homophobes exist, just like racists etc. just ignore them and get on with whatever floats your boat, as long as it is consenting adults. Simples.

vorian

I saw this thread when the first post was made. I come back to see why there's re so many posts, and there's a full on war going on about transsexuals! (Maybe settle it with a sword fight? Lol)

Nest point. If you like having sex with someone who has a penis you are one of three things: gay/bi/female. There is nothing wrong with being any of these, but thems the facts.

If it's your thing, fill your boots. There's nothing wrong or deviant about it, at all. But why get so defensive about not being gay or bi? It seems very odd to enjoy a penis in your male bottom and claim to not be gay or bi. If you enjoy it, enjoy it. What's the fuss and problem? If anyone is judging you, screw em. Homophobes exist, just like racists etc. just ignore them and get on with whatever floats your boat, as long as it is consenting adults. Simples.

Well put, live and let live.  Punt and let punt.

Offline Benboybristol

Superb quote 'makeup doesn't uncock your cock' Love it !

Captain Kang

... and then gays/bi's pigeonholing others at "transphobics"  :dash:

Really? I don't know where you got that from flower.

Offline Benboybristol

...he'll be using the word all day tomorrow. By the time he gets home it'll have turned into transmogrophobical, Bless him.

Offline hockogrockle

As far as I am concerned, "pre-op transsexual", simply means a man who wishes he was a woman, and tries to pretend he is in the way he conducts his life. I have no problem with that . But I have no interest whatsoever in any form of sexual activity with him, no matter how much effort he puts into pretending he is a female.
Of course there are genuinely people of indeterminate sex. But they are pretty rare, and have all sorts of personal problems: including having had a sex arbitrarily assigned to them at birth, which may not be the sex they instinctively feel they are as the become aware of such things. I regret to say, I have no interest in becoming involved with a "tangled up" person like that either.
Only women who are women for me!

dilettante

Yes, homophobia, xenophobia, neophobia, arachnophobia, triskaidekaphobia are recognised "conditions" but it's all very well coining "transphobia" (which let's face it can't be very old, can it?) then slinging it in people's faces "You transphobic bastard, you!" is a bit OTT if you don't mind me commenting ... sort of like a bloke on the job with a WG saying "Sorry love, I just can't get it up, you seem I'm transphobic and just can't put it out of my head you might be a lady-boy in disguise ..."

Offline smiths

That's still a lot better than having his ass wasted though!

Of course, but its still well out of order. :hi:

Offline smiths

Excellent post. Personally i have absolutely no problems with people being gay or bi, one of my very best friends who i have known for nearly 25 years is now gay after being bi, she is now only interested in women. We have had some great times and fun in gay pubs with her on the pull. ;)

Offline akauya

OK chaps, let get serious now, aside from the accusations of people being homophobic, or any other kind of phobic; what's blindingly obvious, to me, is that there is a need for information on seeking services from T-girls. What I've seen is that there are a few UKP members who enjoy this and a few who would probably benefit from sharing their experiences as I'm sure there must be trannies who are also scammers.

What I think is people like the OP who appeared a bit confused, as I said in my previous post, would greatly benefit from the advice of more experienced members who also enjoy punting with T-girls.

That said why don't some of you start a dedicated thread (say like the Soho Walk-ups thread) where you can exchange advice and information on that particular subject?

We are all adults and as long as consenting adults engage in this transactions no one really cares. Forget about labelling or classificating just enjoy what you do and help and advice some of those punters who maybe too afraid to explore that side of punting.

As for comments from other members which you may consider judgemental, well just ignore them. The whole of society has very judgemental attitude towards us punters, "sad men who can't pull resort to pay for sex yada yada"... we hear that all the time and what do we do? Just ignore them!

I think UKP is a great place to exchange information and advice on all things related to punting. You punt girls, great, there's plenty of info here. You want to punt T-girls great too, get the ball rolling by starting your own threads and help each other out.

A great example of this is Hendrix, look at his reviews of his punts with a mix of girls, t-girls and BBCs... yes there were a few not so positive comments made on his thread but the vast majority really enjoyed reading about Hendrix's experiences and he is well regarded by his exuberant reviews.

Despite all the accusations of UKP detractors throw at us I think this place is very inclusive and probably the best resource of information about our hobby, be that with girls or t-gils :)

Offline Daffodil

Are you going to quote the "transphobic" posts?  :rolleyes:

vorian

Are you going to quote the "transphobic" posts?  :rolleyes:

Can't quote something that was never posted.

Offline Jimmyredcab

This is a geezer, are you gay if you fuck him ?????????
I think it is a matter of opinion.

Hidden Image/Members Only