Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meili @sandyssuperstars  (Read 1085 times)

24 review(s) for Annalynne050 (14 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Moby Dick]

Offline IAMBATMAN

Meili british chinese
1 hour £110

Alright I haven't posted for awhile and I've only punted 3 or 4 times since my last post and this was last week.

I didn't make a booking as I wanted to see what she looked like before I booked and tbh now I wish I'd booked amber but what's done is done.
She's not bad looking at all but not the best at sandys.
Got a quick bj no deepthroat and no spit kinda dry tbh but not the worst bj Ive had then went onto cowgirl which was actually good and second round was mish again pretty good nice bit of un exaggerated moaning and she seemed to get into it all in all it wasn't a bad punt except she tried to swindle me, she asked if I wanted to cum twice and if so it would be an extra 30 to which I replied no chance darling I been doing this along time and I ain't never been charged extra to cum twice in an hour booking she said one of the receptionist told her that's how it works which I find hard to believe anyway she didn't end up charging me extra (not that I would have paid it) and because the service wasn't bad she's getting a neutral instead of a negative

I don't think there are any reviews on here for her yet so hopefully this will help anyone who might wish to see her.

The other girls I've seen since last I posted are amber who is a staple of good service
Lauren at cosmos (used to be roxy at sandys) she's lost a little weight in the face since last I saw her which was years ago
Chantelle at infinity great bj but not at all good looking really stopped me from enjoying it fully

I will probably start posting more again now sorry for the absence lads
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 10:07:49 am by IAMBATMAN »

Offline dubs

That's the one thing that pisses me off about sandys, the extras costs are so inconsistent.

Offline IAMBATMAN

She was just trying to scam me she's not the first but luckily I'm experienced enough in this field to tell her to fuck off, ambers the only one I know of there who charges extra the longer you book for instance she will charge twice for owo in an hour but with her I don't mind cos that bj is insane

Offline IAMBATMAN

Offline cueball

Welcome back batty, good to see you back out of the shadows pal

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hmmmm sort of still on my list and not such an issue for me as I tend to only do 30 minutes anyway but good to have a heads up that she tried to scam you.
Like you say a new or less confident punter would have been rolled over

Offline IAMBATMAN

Welcome back batty, good to see you back out of the shadows pal

thanks cueball wont be punting much this year im afraid but i will be posting more

Offline IAMBATMAN

Hmmmm sort of still on my list and not such an issue for me as I tend to only do 30 minutes anyway but good to have a heads up that she tried to scam you.
Like you say a new or less confident punter would have been rolled over
if it wernt for that it wouldnt of been a bad punt but it just sort of killed it before it started ya know

Offline dubs

If you report it on the north west forum I expect Merv will have a word

Offline IAMBATMAN

I was gonna email him but I know he frequents these forums so he will probably see this anyway

Offline BuckNaked

sorry lads forgot the link rookies mistake External Link/Members Only

Quite a few girls at SS have started charging 20 owo in an hour booking. I stopped seeing Ava for more than 30 mins because she charged me double and Poppy also charged me double recently. When you can get an hour for 100 quid including owo at LM it seems like a rip off.

Offline IAMBATMAN

Quite a few girls at SS have started charging 20 owo in an hour
That's kinda bollocks I don't think I'd ever see poppy tho she's earned the nickname stroppy poppy and I just don't wanna deal with that shit

Offline Duke of Earl

That's kinda bollocks I don't think I'd ever see poppy tho she's earned the nickname stroppy poppy and I just don't wanna deal with that shit

I'm happy enough to pay 20 as long as my dick gets sucked to a high standard for a decent proportion of the hour.

Being tight with the extras can be a false economy sometimes

Offline BuckNaked

The first time I saw Poppy she was amazing so I booked an hour the next time and she was a bit stroppy. I haven't seen her since as she can be hard work - nice body though

Offline IAMBATMAN

I'm happy enough to pay 20 as long as my dick gets sucked to a high standard for a decent proportion of the hour.

Being tight with the extras can be a false economy sometimes
As I said in an earlier comment I don't mind with amber as I know she'll get the job done properly