Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annalynne050 Indigo Nile Manchester  (Read 4110 times)

24 review(s) for Annalynne050 (14 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dead_Pool

Apartment / parlour Incall 1hr £120

1st visit to this kinda place in a long while. Went to Sandys years ago as only in area now and again. Was free for an afternoon and she came up on an AW search. Only knew it was a kinda parlour after arrival. Comms via text. Call on arrival and directions to a door at back of a building and some dodgy slippy metal stairs and then buzzed through couple doors. Its quite exposed, businesses around back, so if shy about this kinda thing and go mid afternoon may feel uneasy, but I dont give a shit lol.

Tiny girl but nice curves and very busty (fake boobs and very nice ones) pretty asian girl. Very glam, full make up dyed blonde hair. I found her very bubbly and funny scouse girl. Really great company. Room was clean with shower inside. Money exchanged before shower and she came back in within 5 mins.

More or less straight down to it, bit of small talk then lots of kissing which was full DFK. Very good OWO and took bit of light face fucking. Reverse oral on her and she had one on nicest pussys in long while. Smooth, tasted and smelt great. Had one long session, back and forth oral, before sex in variety positrions, her in cowgirl the best and finished up there. very friendly I would see her again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline antsz

Must just be me but i found her really unattractive and not my cup of tea at all, looks best from be hide in doggy style  :lol:

Offline mace-window

Must just be me but i found her really unattractive and not my cup of tea at all, looks best from be hide in doggy style  :lol:

Well I did find her attractive when I saw her earlier this year and am not into eastern Asian ladies that much (unless they are drop dead gorgeous). Anyways if the bimbo look is not your thing then she won't be your cup of tea.

Offline montypython

Has she got big piss flaps at all?