Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hi.....has anyone been here in Tolworth?  (Read 1498 times)

Offline acaciaave

External Link/Members Only

Evening all  :hi:

Has anyone been to this parlour in Tolworth?
Some feedback would be appreciated    :)

Online webpunter

Interesting - one of the few set ups to show videos on the website.  Which are near on impossible to fake

condomman

Used to be in Cheam near the Sainsburys. I'm on my phone so cant get link but it got raided and they found an MPs wife working in there. If anyone's now been there Id be interested to get reports. Thinking you Pumps and Punther

Offline Pokie Hunter

Is this set up linked to House of Divine, e.g. Ella: External Link/Members Only

Some of these girls seem to pop up all over her place. And Ella's pics are getting ever more explicit!

Yeboahsleftfoot

I might TOFTT tomorrow lads, the Thursday girl looks hot, no idea of pricing structure but assume the quoted starting price of £50 is for 15 or 30 minutes?

condomman

I might TOFTT tomorrow lads....
Please, do! £150 an hour. English set up

Online webpunter

Have seen some of the burds on other websites covering surrey / south-east.  i'll have a look & put up some links

Yeboahsleftfoot

Have seen some of the burds on other websites covering surrey / south-east.  i'll have a look & put up some links

Looks like Ella External Link/Members Only works HoD London External Link/Members Only

Online webpunter

Looks like Ella External Link/Members Only works HoD London External Link/Members Only
Found the one i was thinking of:

External Link/Members Only  looks the same as [1st pic on profile + locations are Tolworth & Woking - not far apart]   
HighClassLover01  External Link/Members Only

Yeboahsleftfoot

Found the one i was thinking of:

External Link/Members Only  looks the same as [1st pic on profile + locations are Tolworth & Woking - not far apart]   
HighClassLover01  External Link/Members Only

Looks gorgeous but £200 for pretty vanilla services....

Online webpunter

Looks gorgeous but £200 for pretty vanilla services....
I recall she was advertising offers of 80 quid for 30 mins when she was in Guildford.  Reck better to rock up to Tolworth for a 50 session

condomman

I recall she was advertising offers of 80 quid for 30 mins when she was in Guildford.  Reck better to rock up to Tolworth for a 50 session
Be aware that Tolworth place has no boiler which probably means they don't shower. This is the reason I've not been (maid told me on the phone about the boiler. Mind you, that was a while back).
Anyway, here's the link to story I was talking about External Link/Members Only

weedougie

Used to be in Cheam near the Sainsburys. I'm on my phone so cant get link but it got raided and they found an MPs wife working in there. If anyone's now been there Id be interested to get reports. Thinking you Pumps and Punther

Oh, which MPs wife? that's quite an unusual asset and I wouldn't mind letting her toss my salad...

condomman

Oh, which MPs wife? that's quite an unusual asset and I wouldn't mind letting her toss my salad...

Pretty sure she's not there anymore.  External Link/Members Only