Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Expensive Time Wasters; WildFreeOrchid and Eve Wilde  (Read 1166 times)

Offline sexistentialist

WildFreeOrchid and Eve Wilde. (girls not so wild; more like wind ups)

I don’t or wouldn’t usually bother to make a review about communication or a non punt, but I felt that I should mention these two experiences from the past couple of weeks. The two girls came across as very nice, and seemed like they intended to meet, just that they lacked efficiency, so it’s not that I want to be vindictive here but… fuck em, my time was wasted and not just over one day, and this really pissed me off. Eve Wilde especially irked me. And especially considering their high prices.

These are the two girls.
I mean, you can guess what kind of experience I was looking for! Busty black squirting and all the trimmings:

WildFreeOrchid (270 per hour)
External Link/Members Only

Eve Wilde (previously ebony Lola)  (350 per hour)
External Link/Members Only

Details of time wasting and their audacity
I initially emailed Orchid and sent a booking request a few days in advance. She said she was busy that day attending a music gig. But asked if I could do another day. We arranged the day after, but there was a lot of email back and forth and she checked late on. Asking me to alter my time and saying that she does this as a hobby. Well sometimes ‘hobby hooking’ can result in a good experience, but in this case it was just amateur and really audacious because I was having to work around her schedule. Finally get her number after she messaged to wrong person (she seems ditsy) only to be ghosted by her on the day anyway. So 7 emails, 4 days, and two texts for nothing. Cool beans  :thumbsdown:

Eve, I texted about her whereabouts on the date I wanted to meet. I knew she travelled between a few places, inc where I was based, so  I explained I wanted an incall but couldn’t travel from the city I was in. She said she could come to see me and even book a hotel (at my expense). Seemed reasonable and I was grateful for the arrangement. But after a couple of days of organising and slow responses I still didn’t know what the cost would be or even the exact location. She didn’t say, but it was on the third day she asked me how long I wanted to meet. I said 3/4 of an hour or an hour, and she said she only accepts an hour and half minimum for the location. This is not stated in her page at all. This would be £450 plus hotel fees then. So really it’s that she won’t travel or move for less than half a grand basically. It’s not about the time booked, it can’t be, because she offers one hour outcalls and travels to the area anyway.

Both girls took me for a bit of a ride and seem like they aren’t bothered about the job at hand that much. Perhaps they have a couple of clients who don’t mind throwing big bucks for small fucks, and in the case of Eve Wilde I think she has a high nose and is just trying to squeeze as much as she can out of her pussy.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 08:54:00 am by sexistentialist »

Offline Liverpool

Can you clarify if you were going to see these two together.

Otherwise it will need to be moved to London discussions as a review is for one SP at a time.

Cheers

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Baffles me as to why anybody would pay these absurd prices but for both of them to then fuck you around so much at this ridiculous price is laughable. Clearly they're not desperate for money.

Offline JustaPunter

WildFreeOrchid has listed bareback on her profile as long as I can remember.

One reason I didn’t visit her after I added her to my Hotlist

Offline Atrueyorkie

Baffles me as to why anybody would pay these absurd prices but for both of them to then fuck you around so much at this ridiculous price is laughable. Clearly they're not desperate for money.

+1, definitely a deserved negative, from what I read they had no intention of seeing you. Slow replies is a sign of things going pear shaped. They don’t look worth that price so you dodged a bullet

Offline Liverpool

Looks like a review of two separate bookings, so I'm moving it to discussions. OP, if that's wrong report my post so it can be moved back.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
WildFreeOrchid and Eve Wilde. (girls not so wild; more like wind ups)

I don’t or wouldn’t usually bother to make a review about communication or a non punt,
You need to have an agreed booking before a review can be left and from what I can gather no booking was agreed. The post is complicated by you naming two different SPs when only one can be the subject of a review.

Warnings about bad comms go in the general discussions section.