Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are WG who offer Bareback safe?  (Read 1845 times)

GoatNeeds

Hi everyone,
Would who ever see a WG who offers bareback service even if you use the jack during sex? Would you go for DFK and OWO?
Very interested in your view.

Thanks

Meganrose

Hi everyone,
Would who ever see a WG who offers bareback service even if you use the jack during sex? Would you go for DFK and OWO?

Thanks

You have to wonder why a WG would even offer BB in the first place knwoning the risk.... unless she already has something. I wouldn't bother. Very dangerous DFK and OWO with a girl who offers BB. X

mrhappypants

I have considered it.  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only lists unprotected sex on her likes. I checked this out asking if it was charged as an extra and she replied "no bb." 

Great, but here is the rub; when I asked to confirm other "likes" it turns out her service is a LOT shorter than advertised.  So there will be girls out there with unprotected sex on their likes list who do not actually offer it

BUT

likely the preference list is bullshit.

In case anyone wonders - I do not and have never bare backed on a punt.

InstaPunt

I have considered it.  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only lists unprotected sex on her likes. I checked this out asking if it was charged as an extra and she replied "no bb." 

Great, but here is the rub; when I asked to confirm other "likes" it turns out her service is a LOT shorter than advertised.  So there will be girls out there with unprotected sex on their likes list who do not actually offer it

BUT

likely the preference list is bullshit.

In case anyone wonders - I do not and have never bare backed on a punt.

She looks beautiful.  Just one thing , although bareback is removed from her profile, lots of Romanian girls use bb to mean baby. If that's what she meant by bb then ...

mrhappypants

She looks beautiful.  Just one thing , although bareback is removed from her profile, lots of Romanian girls use bb to mean baby. If that's what she meant by bb then ...

:unknown:

Offline NIK

Hi everyone,

Thanks

How many more times? How the fuck do you ever really know who has done bb?    :dash: :dash:  :dash:
Probably most of them at one time or another, even if only with non paying partners.
If you cover your cock you should be safe. If you are still uncertain don't fucking punt!

Now will this be the last of these stupid bb threads started by people who are perhaps looking for it. This question has already been asked countless times. :angry:

It's only recently we had a thread started by someone claiming he was trying to weed out the secret bare backers by asking for it in a rb.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 08:47:09 am by NIK »

Offline JamesKW

Bareback happens all the time,even if not on offer,at parties you often see punters pull a fast one by trying bareback doggy,or condoms break during heavy pounding sessions.If it happens at parties it happens in one to one sessions.

InstaPunt

« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 09:27:56 am by InstaPunt »

Offline MajorPayne

Hi everyone,

Thanks

I would never see a girl who offers bareback, just too risky.

GoatNeeds

Thank you all for you thoughts, this is the girl I wanted to see External Link/Members Only I know she offers BB as she told me by message (full service).
Anyway I won't take any risks and I won't see her.