Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Dream - Marylebone - Anyone seen?  (Read 3359 times)

Offline Andy-ShyGuy

Guys,

Hunting around for a 30 min lunch time bit of excitement tomorrow and came across this profile:
External Link/Members Only

Just wondering if anyone has seen her?  All pics except the one of her lying on her back look like they're photo-shopped, however she seems interesting with quite a unique tattoo on her back so should be easy to tell if I'm confronted with the girl from the pics...

Her foot fetish, cum on body and facial offerings have got my mind wandering...imagining a session starting with enjoying her feet, then moving up and finishing with tit wank and facial.

Anyway, hoping to hear of at least one other punter who has been there, if not I'll TOFTT tomorrow and report back.

LL

I've not seen her but looks like she's in the same flat as this girl who I have seen
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

These girls could also be in the same flat since the profiles are very similar particularly as the "location" field is word-for-word identical, i.e. Not just Marylebone but, "Marylebone, Baker St, Edgware Rd", (which is a dead give-away I reckon).

All the girls in the flat charge extra for a lot of different things that you might expect to be included, so check the profile carefully before you book as if you want all the extras then by the time you've totalled them all up you're budgeting for an expensive agency girl but apparently visiting an indy.

disgracedpolitician

I've not seen her but looks like she's in the same flat as this girl who I have seen

These girls could also be in the same flat since the profiles are very similar particularly as the "location" field is word-for-word identical, i.e. Not just Marylebone but, "Marylebone, Baker St, Edgware Rd", (which is a dead give-away I reckon).

All the girls in the flat charge extra for a lot of different things that you might expect to be included, so check the profile carefully before you book as if you want all the extras then by the time you've totalled them all up you're budgeting for an expensive agency girl but apparently visiting an indy.

Thanks mate. Katy looks really fit.

endomorph

Looks like the girls who operate out of a ground floor council flat close to Marylebone Station. You are directed to a house opposite and then re-directed later. The girl I saw spoke virtually no English and her plain appearance was not improved by her spotty complection. I did not bother to stay.

fredpunter

At least a couple of these girls used to work in a flat in Wimbledon where scarlet best also used to work. I wouldn't take too much comfort from your girls feedback, I know at least some of Jennifer palmers is not genuine - though i also know that at least one of them is cos I wrote it.

Having said that i saw a couple of other girls at the same place in Wimbledon who were excellent.

Offline hardhans75

Seen Jessica Yesterday at 7PM. Typical Hungarian girl , i never go wrong with a Hungarian, she is good with good owo , she got a great arse and she does offer anal. May be next time i should try that one. It was very tempting.

Online Bartolomeo

Im more interested in her friend katy apple

Offline hardhans75

Trafalgar

Thanks for bringing her to my notice. And what should i say ?. Oh man , fitting my cock into her small mouth and seeing her small mouth taking it deep. And realizing how slim she is with my cock is hitting her to the ends of her cunt. Guys , her last day is next Monday

Online Bartolomeo

good to hear you had good time. Did she FK?

Hope she will be back, I wont have chance to see her before she goes  :(