Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London - Links to Providers’ Reviews if its not ‘their review’  (Read 278 times)

Offline Gatehouse

Folks,

If this is in the wrong place, then apols.

Ive noticed in a couple of places that a review may be posted which is a positive, but if it contains more than 1 provider’s details within it then the other provider receives the same review outcome (ie positive) in their listing?

So if it is about a specific provider for whom the review is positive BUT may mention also in the review another provider who they have a negative view of, that SP will still be tagged with a ‘positive review.’

Is this a glitch?

So the opposite is also true - see this :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32860.0

This is a negative view fo an SP but because it mentions AN other SP near the top of the post, that SP gets a negative review in her listing, when the review itself does not relate to her.

Doesnt matter a monkeys to me but it can distort the reviews of sps one way or another when you review their main listings of positive, neutral or negative?

Cheers

Offline LLPunting

Unless the review is being incorrectly indexed it should only be accredited to the SP(s) in the OP review, it should not be indexed to any other profiles mentioned in comments unless people are pointing out previous AWIDs used by the reviewed SP(s).  Because of all this profile swapping it does make a mess of review counts, that is why UKPers should do their research thoroughly.  (I have started to add swap indications on reviews where I notice this becomes apparent.) 

IF you spot an incorrect indexing or a profile swap then let helpers/mods know and we may be able to clarify the subject or remove the erroneous indexing.

Offline Gatehouse

Unless the review is being incorrectly indexed it should only be accredited to the SP(s) in the OP review, it should not be indexed to any other profiles mentioned in comments unless people are pointing out previous AWIDs used by the reviewed SP(s).  Because of all this profile swapping it does make a mess of review counts, that is why UKPers should do their research thoroughly.  (I have started to add swap indications on reviews where I notice this becomes apparent.) 

IF you spot an incorrect indexing or a profile swap then let helpers/mods know and we may be able to clarify the subject or remove the erroneous indexing.

Cheers! That clarifies. Ive found one so will pm it.