Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy-Kitty38  (Read 1707 times)

Offline horsa

« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 07:27:56 am by horsa »

Offline supastarjay

More pics here, her ass looks nice, would be good if anyone remembers her old names?

External Link/Members Only

Offline horsa

Offline DubCee

Big stomach  :vomit: I'm out!

I'm sure it's actually bigger in real life going by a couple of vids floating about on xhamster

Offline bassman135

I'm sure it's actually bigger in real life going by a couple of vids floating about on xhamster

Hi DubCee where do you find them on xhamster, please?

Offline DubCee

I will PM you, Horsa

Offline ttr

if possible, can i also have a link to the vids please. DubCee.

Offline AMFC75

Offline AMFC75

Can someone post her pics from the vivastreet website, seems like the link isn't working anymore. Thanks.

Online The_Don

« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 07:47:01 pm by The_Don »

Offline AMFC75

The link is broken, please can you post the pics on this thread? Thank you!

Offline AMFC75

Dubcee can you send me her video on hamster please? Also, can anybody post her pics on this thread? The link provided isn't working. Thanks!

Offline AMFC75

Hello DubCee, please can you send me the link to Curvy-Kitty38 videos on X-hamster? Also her pics that were on here old viva street profile? Much appreciated.

Offline AMFC75

I will PM you, Horsa

Please can you send them over to me? Much appreciated.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Please can you send them over to me? Much appreciated.

What on earth is wrong with you? Your obsessive desperation comes across as very dodgy and is probably why no-one is helping you out.
There are enough pics on her profile and other links provided on this thread. Furthermore you could pay to look at her Private Gallery.

Offline AMFC75

Dude, her private gallery doesn't show much. Her location is quite far away and the last thing I want is travelling 1h30min to find out that I dont like her. I'm concerned about saving my time as well as Kitty's time. I think my requests are sensible, aren't they?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Dude, her private gallery doesn't show much. Her location is quite far away and the last thing I want is travelling 1h30min to find out that I dont like her. I'm concerned about saving my time as well as Kitty's time. I think my requests are sensible, aren't they?

No, they smack of desperation and obsession IMO. There are reviews of her here and if you are that obsessed you probably don't mind hunting through xhamster to find her vids. Best of luck.

Offline AMFC75

Would you like me to apologies for asking pics and videos? I confess my sins my father lol

Online The_Don

Currently all AMFC75 posts are about this W/G on this thread.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DubCee

Currently all AMFC75 posts are about this W/G on this thread.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yet he thinks he is not being obsessed  :dash:

Offline AMFC75

Dude, I wouldn't have insisted had you sent me link in the first place. Not sure why you've been ignoring me.

Offline AMFC75

You guys are talking as if you were all Saints. This forum is about pussy and punting, right?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Dude, I wouldn't have insisted had you sent me link in the first place. Not sure why you've been ignoring me.

:sarcastic:

Offline Baxter63

I'd ignore anyone who uses the word 'dude'.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline DubCee

Get some reviews under your belt dude. Build your credibility before expecting freebies

Offline AMFC75

Alright fair enough. Your help would have helped me decide to see her, I could have then posted a review on the punt.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Alright fair enough. Your help would have helped me decide to see her, I could have then posted a review on the punt.

I'm sorry, that's truly pathetic. Are there really no middle aged, fat bare-baacking girls closer than 1.5 hours away?

Offline AMFC75

Why are you being so judgemental? Don't we have all our preferences? The main purpose of this forum is to exchange information to help us make decisions, right? We are not here to judge each other. So please keep your comments for the toilets.

Offline AMFC75

And yes I do like old fat Hungarian trash, what you gonna do about it?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Why are you being so judgemental? Don't we have all our preferences? The main purpose of this forum is to exchange information to help us make decisions, right? We are not here to judge each other. So please keep your comments for the toilets.

Because you're dodgy, and you've given nothing. Have you punted anyone recently? Care you share a review for the benefit of others?

Offline ratedj

There's nothing wrong with having preferences, but you can't just take and not give. Just a bit of advice, it's unlikely that anyone will provide you with any intel while your review count remains at zero.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 08:30:28 pm by ratedj »

Offline AMFC75

That's a fair point, I will put a review on my next punt then.