Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House of Divine girls - some quick comments  (Read 4755 times)

Offline jj80

Some quick comments on a few House of Divine girls. As many of their pictures are blurred or quite enhanced, I find what comes through the door can vary quite a bit from what one expected. I must say though that the attitude is less hit and miss than with many other SPs. And I know many complain about not getting their full time, but seriously, how many of us really need the full 30 minutes? I would rather allow them to catch their breath and freshen up a bit than insist on basically them doing complete back to back bookings. Also, the prices are generally good value for money.

The order is loosely in my order of preference.

Apple – long slender limbs, soft beautiful lips, body maybe not as tight as pictures might lead one to believe, but her service is one of the absolute best. Her blow job is so good that once I just let go and decided to cum in her mouth rather than have sex. Despite just half an hour booking she did resurrect me to give me the full package. The act itself is always very intense and passionate. And lastly, despite being in high demand, her hygiene is always impeccable. With a few of the girls, often there can be some off-putting smell. Not sure if it is due to hygiene or reaction from the rubber in the condoms (the reason the maid gave me, when I subtly flagged it), but a fishy smell is never nice.

Gabriela – Pretty girl with a fantastic body. First time I saw her, I felt she held back a bit, but still very nice experience. Last time I saw her, did not feel she did and it was very passionate. Before I came, I was already planning on when to next see her, but not gotten around to it yet. Doggy was a magnificent sight. She claimed she is normally fully booked for the day with prebookings so advance planning may be wise.

Sarah – pictures seemed interesting, but not entirely convincing. However, based on good reviews and lack of other availability on the day, I went to see her. Very happy I did. Breasts far more perfect than the slightly droopy ones the pictures show. Great hygiene, body firm and curvaceous. Face very pretty. I can believe the 35 year old age stated (a very fit 35 year old, mind you), but would not believe she is older as normally is the case vs the alleged age.

Viva – very shapely natural body. Super friendly and lots of passion. Really one of the best experiences.

Nicola – very pleasant experience with what felt like a very natural girl with a great attitude. Did think she was a keeper while being with her.

Sophie – The latest pictures are more representative of what she looks like. I would think she is older than her stated 42, but she has a nice shape and her body is very enjoyable. Interacting with her feels like making love rather than just sex. Sweet kisses and lots of passion.

Valentina – tall, slender, quite pretty girl. Very professional so provides everything

Lianna – pretty girl with lots of tattoos, very fit. Had some limits, but felt she was into it within those limits. Did plan to see her again, but have not so far.

Jailyn – as per pictures. Great oral skills and gets very into it all. Seen many times and there is a reason for that. Believe she has retired now to follow her entrepreneurial dreams.

Yana – is there occasionally. Tight good body, but a bit “squarer” rather than curvy. Face is pretty good. Talking of blow jobs, hers are also top notch and sex is a great experience. Seen her many times.

Millie – maybe not quite as smoking hot as the pictures, but very nice non the less. Have seen her a number of times. Feel that she initially tries to hold back, but then gets quite into it. Not sure whether that is part of the programme to make one feel one has achieved something or if I just bring out the best in her.

Michaela – had seen her once before, but as hers, Jess’s and Jamiee’s pictures look quite similar, I did not realise I had until she came through the door. She looks young and maybe less shapely than the pictures, but being with her is still a very nice experience. Feels quite innocent and things progress in a slow, gentle manner. She holds back on the kissing, but when you then occasionally get a little taste of her sweet little tongue, it feels so much the better that I actually quite liked this approach, even if I normally feel lack of kissing a big issue for me.

Ella – saw her a long time ago. Was very friendly and gave amazing oral. Have heard the other girls call her the queen of blowjobs, which is consistent with my experience from many years ago.

Alexa – very nice, curvy, tight body, face pretty decent. Believe she feels she provides a great service, and it is not bad, but it felt more of a programme to me than a natural flow. Would not go back, been there, done that.

Renee – maybe slightly disappointed after seeing the pictures, but nothing obvious to complain about. Experience nothing remarkable.

Belle – tall girl, face and breasts less good than I would have hoped based on the pictures. However, still a good meet as she is just so smiley, happy and friendly. The people who have her as a friend must be very lucky. Sex was very nice.

Lana – clearly the girl in the pictures, but still something missing so that not the same supersexy woman as in the pictures. Service a bit so-so. Only OW (wonder whether there is some STD campaign going on in Brazil advising everyone to avoid OWO as this has increasingly been my experience with Brazilians) and very limited kissing. Interaction felt more like a service provided by her than the natural flow sex can be.

Tiara/believe now Jenny – pictures accurate enough even if face is blurred out, one gets some sense of what expects one. To me the service felt too professional with limits imposed in a way that does remind one that she is a service provider rather than someone who does it to satisfy her needs. See that many have had good experiences with her. I would not go back though.

Feel free to share your views on the (many) girls not covered if you do not feel like doing full reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Online WARSZAWA16

John2K

Other Hod girls I have enjoyed (to various degrees):

Raven, Morgan, Dollar, Adrienne, Danielle, Chanelle, Serena, Ella, Scarlett, Nadia.

Of course I am not going to make mini-reviews, but I will review my future HOD punts.

Offline smiths

Some quick comments on a few House of Divine girls. As many of their pictures are blurred or quite enhanced, I find what comes through the door can vary quite a bit from what one expected. I must say though that the attitude is less hit and miss than with many other SPs. And I know many complain about not getting their full time, but seriously, how many of us really need the full 30 minutes? I would rather allow them to catch their breath and freshen up a bit than insist on basically them doing complete back to back bookings. Also, the prices are generally good value for money.

Apple – long slender limbs, soft beautiful lips, body maybe not as tight as pictures might lead one to believe, but her service is one of the absolute best. Her blow job is so good that once I just let go and decided to cum in her mouth rather than have sex. Despite just half an hour booking she did resurrect me to give me the full package. The act itself is always very intense and passionate. And lastly, despite being in high demand, her hygiene is always impeccable. With a few of the girls, often there can be some off-putting smell. Not sure if it is due to hygiene or reaction from the rubber in the condoms (the reason the maid gave me, when I subtly flagged it), but a fishy smell is never nice.

Gabriela – Pretty girl with a fantastic body. First time I saw her, I felt she held back a bit, but still very nice experience. Last time I saw her, did not feel she did and it was very passionate. Before I came, I was already planning on when to next see her, but not gotten around to it yet. Doggy was a magnificent sight. She claimed she is normally fully booked for the day with prebookings so advance planning may be wise.

Sarah – pictures seemed interesting, but not entirely convincing. However, based on good reviews and lack of other availability on the day, I went to see her. Very happy I did. Breasts far more perfect than the slightly droopy ones the pictures show. Great hygiene, body firm and curvaceous. Face very pretty. I can believe the 35 year old age stated (a very fit 35 year old, mind you), but would not believe she is older as normally is the case vs the alleged age.

Viva – very shapely natural body. Super friendly and lots of passion. Really one of the best experiences.

Nicola – very pleasant experience with what felt like a very natural girl with a great attitude. Did think she was a keeper while being with her.

Sophie – The latest pictures are more representative of what she looks like. I would think she is older than her stated 42, but she has a nice shape and her body is very enjoyable. Interacting with her feels like making love rather than just sex. Sweet kisses and lots of passion.

Valentina – tall, slender, quite pretty girl. Very professional so provides everything

Lianna – pretty girl with lots of tattoos, very fit. Had some limits, but felt she was into it within those limits. Did plan to see her again, but have not so far.

Jailyn – as per pictures. Great oral skills and gets very into it all. Seen many times and there is a reason for that. Believe she has retired now to follow her entrepreneurial dreams.

Yana – is there occasionally. Tight good body, but a bit “squarer” rather than curvy. Face is pretty good. Talking of blow jobs, hers are also top notch and sex is a great experience. Seen her many times.

Millie – maybe not quite as smoking hot as the pictures, but very nice non the less. Have seen her a number of times. Feel that she initially tries to hold back, but then gets quite into it. Not sure whether that is part of the programme to make one feel one has achieved something or if I just bring out the best in her.

Michaela – had seen her once before, but as hers, Jess’s and Jamiee’s pictures look quite similar, I did not realise I had until she came through the door. She looks young and maybe less shapely than the pictures, but being with her is still a very nice experience. Feels quite innocent and things progress in a slow, gentle manner. She holds back on the kissing, but when you then occasionally get a little taste of her sweet little tongue, it feels so much the better that I actually quite liked this approach, even if I normally feel lack of kissing a big issue for me.

Ella – saw her a long time ago. Was very friendly and gave amazing oral. Have heard the other girls call her the queen of blowjobs, which is consistent with my experience from many years ago.

Alexa – very nice, curvy, tight body, face pretty decent. Believe she feels she provides a great service, and it is not bad, but it felt more of a programme to me than a natural flow. Would not go back, been there, done that.

Renee – maybe slightly disappointed after seeing the pictures, but nothing obvious to complain about. Experience nothing remarkable.

Belle – tall girl, face and breasts less good than I would have hoped based on the pictures. However, still a good meet as she is just so smiley, happy and friendly. The people who have her as a friend must be very lucky. Sex was very nice.

Lana – clearly the girl in the pictures, but still something missing so that not the same supersexy woman as in the pictures. Service a bit so-so. Only OW (wonder whether there is some STD campaign going on in Brazil advising everyone to avoid OWO as this has increasingly been my experience with Brazilians) and very limited kissing. Interaction felt more like a service provided by her than the natural flow sex can be.

Tiara/believe now Jenny – pictures accurate enough even if face is blurred out, one gets some sense of what expects one. To me the service felt too professional with limits imposed in a way that does remind one that she is a service provider rather than someone who does it to satisfy her needs. See that many have had good experiences with her. I would not go back though.

Feel free to share your views on the (many) girls not covered if you do not feel like doing full reviews.

Unlike you I ALWAYS expect to get the time I paid for. :rolleyes: I couldn't give a shit about excuses why I don't get the time, it would always be a negative review off me for a WG and/or their pimp trying to fuck me over. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

WGs in brothels want to cram as many punters in per day as possible in my experience of them, it suits them to maximise their take as it does the pimp, that's how non sex party brothels have operated in my 35 years punting.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 05:37:26 pm by smiths »

Offline fudi_maar

This is why I think having a 'Like' function would be great on this wonderful forum - JJ's post is a gem and a very useful thread.

Thanks dude - I cannot contribute yet since I have not used HOD at all, but that may change soon.

Offline jasonbourne

see my recent review on Nicola, and saw Sarah a few years back- pictures are accurate and i agree with what you wrote. Was a professional domme for a while.

Ella's also terrific, you can see what she looks like via their twitter, i had 45 minutes of full on action with her, i got back to my office before realising i'd forgotten to pay.

John2K

Unlike you I ALWAYS expect to get the time I paid for. :rolleyes: I couldn't give a shit about excuses why I don't get the time, it would always be a negative review off me for a WG and/or their pimp trying to fuck me over. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

WGs in brothels want to cram as many punters in per day as possible in my experience of them, it suits them to maximise their take as it does the pimp, that's how non sex party brothels have operated in my 35 years punting.
Exactly - At HOD I always get the time I pay for - If it starts late (because WG is late (as I am never late)), then I confirm the session length first- I only had a real problem once with Dominique who was 10mn late, did not apologize, so I enquire about duration and she starts to yell at me, walked away.

So not sure where this HOD reputation of getting short changed on duration is coming from, as I always get my duration as paid for. But then I guess I do not punt during rush hours, so maybe that explains it. As a matter of fact I have to get my duration, as I normally come in the last 5mn, lol.  :sarcastic:

Offline smiths

Exactly - At HOD I always get the time I pay for - If it starts late (because WG is late (as I am never late)), then I confirm the session length first- I only had a real problem once with Dominique who was 10mn late, did not apologize, so I enquire about duration and she starts to yell at me, walked away.

So not sure where this HOD reputation of getting short changed on duration is coming from, as I always get my duration as paid for. But then I guess I do not punt during rush hours, so maybe that explains it. As a matter of fact I have to get my duration, as I normally come in the last 5mn, lol.  :sarcastic:

It comes from some of us where HOD have tried to fuck us over on time, this has been consistently posted since UKP started by some punters.

John2K

It comes from some of us where HOD have tried to fuck us over on time, this has been consistently posted since UKP started by some punters.
I have punted at HOD for about 7 years with over a hundred visits. So if you do not know how to punt (and get your time), I am sorry for you.

Offline Stanford97

House of Disguise
House of Deceit
House of Dishonesty
House of Distrust
House of Disinformation
House of Duplicity
House of Drivel
House of Dibble
House of Despair
House of Disbelief
House of Disrepute
House of Disrespect
House of Disgust
House of Distaste
House of Disdain
House of Dross
House of Detritus
House of Dogs
House of Down-and-outs
House of Destitution
House of Displeasure
House of Degradation
House of Doom
House of Destruction
House of Disease
House of Death

Offline smiths

I have punted at HOD for about 7 years with over a hundred visits. So if you do not know how to punt (and get your time), I am sorry for you.

What a load of shit. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 12:27:38 am by smiths »

Offline anonymouse72

Beat me to it. Like fuck have you had full time every booking. Unless you reduce your appointment time when the girl is invariably late. 3 girls on the schedule and only 2 rooms means it's impossible to get full time due to client changeover. You say you only book when it's not busy. Unless you have diary access how do you know its not busy when you book? Most instances may only be a couple of minutes but it's still time paid for.

Offline Jen98765

• Service Provider

Tiara is different than Jenny

John2K

lol?

rule #2 or punting (I already gave my rule #1 in another post):
make sure you get your time.

rule #1 of how to punt at HOD:

1/ arrive 5 mn before appointment time.
2/ check time when SP enters the room - check both your watch and the clock in the rooom - use room clock as reference.
3/ if she enters exactly on time then it is easy, as the room clock will tell end of session
4/ if she enters late, then this is where things get a bit messier, so depends:
- 2mn late, maybe not worth mentioning
- 5mn late or more: say nicely (before paying): how are you, by the way do we still have time for the full session.

bingo, so bullocks yourself.

Offline smiths

lol?

rule #2 or punting (I already gave my rule #1 in another post):
make sure you get your time.

rule #1 of how to punt at HOD:

1/ arrive 5 mn before appointment time.
2/ check time when SP enters the room - check both your watch and the clock in the rooom - use room clock as reference.
3/ if she enters exactly on time then it is easy, as the room clock will tell end of session
4/ if she enters late, then this is where things get a bit messier, so depends:
- 2mn late, maybe not worth mentioning
- 5mn late or more: say nicely (before paying): how are you, by the way do we still have time for the full session.

bingo, so bullocks yourself.

Thanks for the chuckle. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

Beat me to it. Like fuck have you had full time every booking. Unless you reduce your appointment time when the girl is invariably late. 3 girls on the schedule and only 2 rooms means it's impossible to get full time due to client changeover. You say you only book when it's not busy. Unless you have diary access how do you know its not busy when you book? Most instances may only be a couple of minutes but it's still time paid for.

What made me laugh is that poster thinks I need his advice on HOD, :rolleyes: and that I dont know how to punt, been on here the equivalent of 5 minutes and thinks they know it all. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline jesse4585

Thanks for starting this thread  OP,  very useful info.

I've only seen Gabriela from your list, but can confirm she is just like you say  (Except I didnt notice her holding back the first time I saw her.) Fantastic body, looks especially amazing in doggy.

Can also confirm she enters the room a couple of minutes late, and starts encouraging me to leave early, so that I end up leaving a few minutes before time should have been up.  That said,  always had a brilliant time with her, and will most likely return,  despite my long unvisited hit list.

As for John2k, I see no reason to disbelieve he mostly gets his full time, per the various tactics he's kindly listed for us.   Like anonymous says though, its mathematically impossible for all punters to have their full time, unless there are zero back to back bookings. It can only work for J2k as most other punters don't bother.   Personally I'm happy to lose a few minutes when in return Im getting great service, good value, and easy + reliable bookings

Offline jesse4585

Just going to comment on the anti HoD views one often sees. It's almost as though some punters have some kind of ethical objection  :unknown:
Sometimes it seems an almost white knight feeling that the girls are being exploited. Other times that HoD are unethical towards punters as their marketing & pics are deceptively complementary. Both these views are excessive IMO.

I've only been to HoD & her sister agencies a few times, so I guess I could be wrong. But due to my job I have decades of experience in knowing how truthful the average 'legit' company is with their sales & marketing. While some of HoD pics may be overly photoshopped, from what I've seen many are accurate. On average I would say HoD are more truthful than the average legit company. Buyer beware almost always applies.

Onto the possible exploitation thing. From reading reviews, many punters have noted that the girl & even the maids seem happy, relaxed and friendly. This is certainly my experience, and hard to see how that would be the case if the HoD owner is a nasty boss.
As per my reviews, when I first met Gabriela it was at a different agency, where she charged a lot more. Yet she chose to give that up so she could work more days at HoD & MK Escorts.

Lastly, I punted BadGurlBrooklyn just before she left the HoD/MK / Annabellas empire. She was asking me a lot of questions about punting in general. In hindsight, that was obviously as she was planning to go independent, and as she was quite new to the industry, she was gathering info. I didn't directly ask her what she thought about the Divines as a boss, but from the way she talked about the empire, it was obvious she had a positive view about it (even though she was obviously the entrepreneurial sort who has a need to be her own boss, and was about to leave.)
Most people however don't want to be their own boss. (This has been confirmed by many surveys & studies.)

Not saying that all anti HoD posters are white knights, but some might be, and if they think theyre  helping WGs by slagging off a relatively good & caring agency they are likely mistaken.

John2K

What made me laugh is that poster thinks I need his advice on HOD, :rolleyes: and that I dont know how to punt, been on here the equivalent of 5 minutes and thinks they know it all. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
triple lol?

you have demosntrated you do not know how to punt - does not matter if you regsitered in 2011 - so what? - I had already had a few decades of punting under my belt when you registered.

so no, your number of posts and reviews does not make your more of a credible authoriy then me on piunting, far from it.

Offline anonymouse72

Lastly, I punted BadGurlBrooklyn just before she left the HoD/MK / Annabellas empire. She was asking me a lot of questions about punting in general. In hindsight, that was obviously as she was planning to go independent, and as she was quite new to the industry, she was gathering info. I didn't directly ask her what she thought about the Divines as a boss, but from the way she talked about the empire, it was obvious she had a positive view about it.

Not what she said when I spoke to her about a potential booking and others that have recently left will have an entirely different view I assure you. Funny how Hod and Annabellas blocked her from all Twitter accounts after she left then.

Offline smiths

triple lol?

you have demosntrated you do not know how to punt - does not matter if you regsitered in 2011 - so what? - I had already had a few decades of punting under my belt when you registered.

so no, your number of posts and reviews does not make your more of a credible authoriy then me on piunting, far from it.

More shit. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

John2K

Offline jesse4585

Not what she said when I spoke to her about a potential booking and others that have recently left will have an entirely different view I assure you. Funny how Hod and Annabellas blocked her from all Twitter accounts after she left then.

Cheers anon, I may have got the wrong impression.  Didn't notice HoD blocking her twitter. I guess they might be pissed at her for leaving at too short notice. I saw some punters complaining they had pre booked and then she didn't turn up for the shifts.  Brooklyn's a lovely girl, but she deserves another spanking for that.  ;) She'll probably be the first indie girl I book if ever I get round to making another AW account.   (I had one years back but they deactivated it.  Agencies are just so much more convenient IMO)

Offline anonymouse72

I see Brooklyn's Twitter account has now been deactivated. Interesting to see if and how she reappears. Tweeted this week that she was in Northampton.

Offline smiths

SlamBoy

Just going to comment on the anti HoD views one often sees. It's almost as though some punters have some kind of ethical objection  :unknown:
Sometimes it seems an almost white knight feeling that the girls are being exploited. Other times that HoD are unethical towards punters as their marketing & pics are deceptively complementary. Both these views are excessive IMO.

I've only been to HoD & her sister agencies a few times, so I guess I could be wrong. But due to my job I have decades of experience in knowing how truthful the average 'legit' company is with their sales & marketing. While some of HoD pics may be overly photoshopped, from what I've seen many are accurate. On average I would say HoD are more truthful than the average legit company. Buyer beware almost always applies.

Onto the possible exploitation thing. From reading reviews, many punters have noted that the girl & even the maids seem happy, relaxed and friendly. This is certainly my experience, and hard to see how that would be the case if the HoD owner is a nasty boss.
As per my reviews, when I first met Gabriela it was at a different agency, where she charged a lot more. Yet she chose to give that up so she could work more days at HoD & MK Escorts.

Lastly, I punted BadGurlBrooklyn just before she left the HoD/MK / Annabellas empire. She was asking me a lot of questions about punting in general. In hindsight, that was obviously as she was planning to go independent, and as she was quite new to the industry, she was gathering info. I didn't directly ask her what she thought about the Divines as a boss, but from the way she talked about the empire, it was obvious she had a positive view about it (even though she was obviously the entrepreneurial sort who has a need to be her own boss, and was about to leave.)
Most people however don't want to be their own boss. (This has been confirmed by many surveys & studies.)

Not saying that all anti HoD posters are white knights, but some might be, and if they think theyre  helping WGs by slagging off a relatively good & caring agency they are likely mistaken.

What the fuck is this HOD touting bullshit????  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

You've only done two reviews. Both for Annabelles which is HOD related. And both positive.

And you're coming on this 'HOD Appreciation Society' thread with the usual HOD touts - to tell genuine punters on here that the absolutely legitimate concerns they have about HOD and their well-documented shitty practices are "excessive IMO"????  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Who the fuck do you think you are??

BTW - an ex-HOD girl told me that not only are the website photos photoshopped, but HOD also photoshops the Twitter feed photos. So take your HOD touting bullshit and fuck off back up Karl's arsehole where you came from.

Offline jesse4585

What the fuck is this HOD touting bullshit????  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

You've only done two reviews. Both for Annabelles which is HOD related.
Wrong.
 One of my reviews was for Exclusive Girlfriends - a rival agency. The 2nd review was for an ex Annabelles WG, but after she had left to go full Indie, and going by what Anonymous has said,  she is no longer on HoDs good books.

You seem to have a rather shaky grasp on facts old boy.   Before you have any more of your feeble attempts at aggression against a genuine punter such as myself,  a little adult education might help you out.

Offline boardyhell

read initial post and agree with comments on girls most of which i have seen
best two at hod are apple and michelle
miss kirsty
if you get the right girl then hod is great
do your research
met apple recently,will do a review

Offline jesse4585

Tried to edit out that attack against SlamBoy but too late.  Bit out of order of me to attack someone who made much more helpful contributions than myself, even if they had a go at me first.

I just couldn't believe I was being called a HoD tout when both my  reviews are for HoD rivals, so if anthing are actually anti HoD

I might be wrong about HoD being good for punters, like I said I haven't punted there much, was just trying to share what little relevant experience I have...

SlamBoy

Tried to edit out that attack against SlamBoy but too late.  Bit out of order of me to attack someone who made much more helpful contributions than myself, even if they had a go at me first.

I just couldn't believe I was being called a HoD tout when both my  reviews are for HoD rivals, so if anthing are actually anti HoD

I might be wrong about HoD being good for punters, like I said I haven't punted there much, was just trying to share what little relevant experience I have...

i don't mind. It gets a bit rough and tumble on here sometimes. It's all good  :thumbsup:

Online WARSZAWA16

I would like to see Sophie and Michelle (who doesn't seem to be there very often unfortunately). On the rare occasions I go to HoD I prefer to go early in the day.

Offline Stanford97

HoD management would never think twice about shitting on this forum or any punter. No punter should ever think twice about shitting upon the HoD management or anyone who sides with them.

Offline boardyhell

I would like to see Sophie and Michelle (who doesn't seem to be there very often unfortunately). On the rare occasions I go to HoD I prefer to go early in the day.
michelle is normally at pandoras little secret in guildford

Online WARSZAWA16

michelle is normally at pandoras little secret in guildford

Thanks.

Offline smiths

I conclude this epic dick battle now: stfu.

Well its now concluded you fucking touting prick seeing as you are now banned. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: I reported one of your posts on this thread, another on your last review thread and daviemac as a mod gave you the chop, and thanks to him for doing so. :thumbsup: Your ilk aren't welcome on UKP, a punters forum. And once I see cunts like you on here I will challenge their touting and wont be put off by the morons who cant see its touting and feel the need to step in to defend scum like you. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline FunTimesYesPlease

Other Hod girls I have enjoyed (to various degrees):

Raven, Morgan, Dollar, Adrienne, Danielle, Chanelle, Serena, Ella, Scarlett, Nadia.

Of course I am not going to make mini-reviews, but I will review my future HOD punts.

I visited Adrienne thinking she was back but doesn't seem to be the same girl although HOD are giving the new one the luxury of the reviews of the earlier one.  Maybe someone can conform if 2016 & 2019 one is the same one.

Offline Bbc365

Jenny is not Tiara. I met Tiara last year and she is quite skinny compare to Jenny. Not sure where she is now.

Offline OutForJustice80

Little bump here. I’ve not visited HoD for years and just the once. Would someone mind telling me roughly where the three locations are?

Do they still have the same patchy reputation? I had a decent time there years ago but I was pretty new to punting and had different standards then.

Offline Malvolio

HoD 1 is close to West Kensington tube station and the other two are in Pimlico.

Offline Spacecowb0y

I went visiting last week and they are okay for a quicky session with a choice of girls. Don't go in expecting a personalised session with a girl that sees 4 punters a day.

Offline OutForJustice80

HoD 1 is close to West Kensington tube station and the other two are in Pimlico.
Thanks for that.  :thumbsup:

Offline scutty brown

Fuck off Karl you fucking twat.
Stop pimping your girls on here. We all know what you've posted is a load of bollocks, even if you have tried to confuse the trail with your TS reviews

Offline scutty brown

I went visiting last week and they are okay for a quicky session with a choice of girls. Don't go in expecting a personalised session with a girl that sees 4 punters a day.

4 punters a day? More like 20

Offline Jonestown

4 punters a day? More like 20

Read it again, Scutty, maybe more slowly this time.

Offline notcalledchris

Had good service from Apple, Ella, Nicola, Jaitlyn, Viva, Effy

Poor service from Nadia, Helen (both FAF though)

Sophie, Ava, Millie were Meh

Usually get short changed by about 5 mins.

Offline notcalledchris

Offline hebefest

Jenny is not Tiara. I met Tiara last year and she is quite skinny compare to Jenny. Not sure where she is now.

Would love to know where Tiara is, but I fear she has left the country

Offline Chorley

For me, HOD are the Ryanair of punting. Shit service, no fucks given to customer complaints and run by a massive cunt. :sarcastic:

Offline scutty brown

If they're offering back-to-back clockface bookings then thats inevitable