Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liya Pure Hammam & beauty in Kensington Olympia  (Read 3176 times)

Offline GreatDude

Has anyone been to this spa Liya Pure Hammam & beauty in Kensington Olympia? External Link/Members Only

Is it legitimate? Can anyone share their experience?
Banned reason: 'Too lazy' to post reviews of negative experiences.
Banned by: daviemac

Online CooperCar

Never visited but looks great, comms on WhatsApp seem promising so might visit next week

Offline GreatDude

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Any update?

FFS give the guy a chance! he posted on Saturday he 'may' go this week.... it is only Tuesday! Why don't you go and investigate instead, you take the jump of faith  :dash:

Online CooperCar

Yeah haven’t got round to it yet  :lol:

Trying to decide between a few different providers atm so might not be this week, but soon

Online CooperCar

No extras on offer unfortunately here guys.. but an great experience nonetheless.. and a very nice WSWS if any of you like that kinda thing  :thumbsup:

Offline GreatDude

Offline yesbby

Offline Stevelondon

The guy asks a perfectly legitimate question and you have to bring religion into it 😂

Online CooperCar

I will say, I think there could be an element of regular customers getting extra service there, the girl was fairly cheeky and I was uncovered most the time

She did this foam massage which was pretty cool

Offline GreatDude

Do you mean no draping was used? That definitely suggests extras may be on offer.

How was the girl looks wise?

Offline webpunter

FFS give the guy a chance! he posted on Saturday he 'may' go this week.... it is only Tuesday!

As the OP has been on here for 7 years & nowt i suggest we give him until a week today [a Tuesday] & see if he posts a review to break his UKP cherry
'may'
Dont be silly  :rolleyes:

Online CooperCar

Do you mean no draping was used? That definitely suggests extras may be on offer.

Good looking girl, I would guess early-mid thirties, didn’t catch a name. yep no draping as I had my dick shaved as well, happy to handle without gloves and then from there massage had towel at start but removed after 5 or so mins

Online CooperCar

Update - curiosity got the better of me and visited again. Can confirm 100% legit and they made me wear disposable underwear for the body scrub

Offline webpunter

Good looking girl, I would guess early-mid thirties, didn’t catch a name. yep no draping as I had my dick shaved as well, happy to handle without gloves and then from there massage had towel at start but removed after 5 or so mins

This is showing a faint potential
I fancy the idea of some dick shaving
Did you take your own razor or did they open a knew one in front of you ?
I'd have a kamagra so its a 'rager' with not much manipulation, especially if i'm thinking about getting tugged off
Like the idea of a turkish bath, dick shave, soapy body wash & massage & towards the end i'd be gagging for a HE
I had a soapy b2b massage in Chinatown Vegas on a stone plinth, a thin foam waterproof mattress for comfort.  It was ace
Back to this hammam, diddly chance of xtras ?
I might risk it, with plans B C & D in place assuming tanks not emptied

Online CooperCar

This is showing a faint potential
I fancy the idea of some dick shaving
Did you take your own razor or did they open a knew one in front of you ?
I'd have a kamagra so its a 'rager' with not much manipulation, especially if i'm thinking about getting tugged off
Like the idea of a turkish bath, dick shave, soapy body wash & massage & towards the end i'd be gagging for a HE
I had a soapy b2b massage in Chinatown Vegas on a stone plinth, a thin foam waterproof mattress for comfort.  It was ace
Back to this hammam, diddly chance of xtras ?
I might risk it, with plans B C & D in place assuming tanks not emptied

By all means, never know your luck, not all of them do dick shaving though think only one of the girls, didn’t catch her name unfortunately. Yeah Turkish bath and steam room was good but all in disposable underwear, I said I didn’t need it but she insisted

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Have you not seen anyone you could have reviewed during your time as a member? You give the impression you punt so is there a reason for your lack of contributions.  :unknown:

Offline GreatDude

I always dream about it, but then I don’t end up booking, and sometimes I have had bad experiences. Hence, the lack of contribution. At a seemingly legitimate place where I only went for a massage, I was offered extras and when I refused the therapist became aggressive to try to grab money out of me. This is their website: External Link/Members Only

I could have reviewed few but I was just too lazy.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I always dream about it, but then I don’t end up booking, and sometimes I have had bad experiences. Hence, the lack of contribution. At a seemingly legitimate place where I only went for a massage, I was offered extras and when I refused the therapist became aggressive to try to grab money out of me. This is their website: External Link/Members Only

:dash:

Offline dross

..and sometimes I have had bad experiences. Hence, the lack of contribution.

this is super valuable, can you imagine how useless this site would be with no negative reviews?!?

At a seemingly legitimate place where I only went for a massage, I was offered extras and when I refused the therapist became aggressive to try to grab money out of me. This is their website: External Link/Members Only

Great attitude, RIP I guess

Offline webpunter

this is super valuable, can you imagine how useless this site would be with no negative reviews?!?

Great attitude, RIP I guess

RIP really ? :rolleyes:
Off you fuck more like

Offline deg_dilemma

Update - curiosity got the better of me and visited again. Can confirm 100% legit and they made me wear disposable underwear for the body scrub

No titillation at all then?

Which option did you go for?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 08:43:06 pm by deg_dilemma »

Online CooperCar

No titillation at all then?

Which option did you go for?

I went for the hamman option, was a new experience tbf and a pretty cool one. Included steam room where the lady washes you down, body scrub, jacuzzi and massage - 1hr 30mins for £110 they gave me a £20 discount no idea why

No titillation. I naturally had a hard on throughout the whole experience which would’ve been obvious but all in disposable underwear and no hints from her, I asked whether I should remove but she said to keep on which is fair enough. Massage covered also.

All the girls there are very attractive so overall enjoyed my experience

Would be interesting to see if anyone else has different experience but all seems very professional.