Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabelle.fox - Warning  (Read 930 times)

Offline AnthG

I felt this was worth a warning in the East England section incase anyone was contemplating seeing this person; Isabelle Fox.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Telephone: +447466956846 / 07466956846    (put these up incase people google her phone number)

I know she has Bareback down on her enjoys, so any sensible punter would avoid her anyway, but people may see the 172 feedback and think she is a trustworthy source of it and book her due to the feedback alone.

The thing is, she is a criminal. She has stolen a girls profile via a phishing scam who works in Newcastle. Here is the topic on UKE about it

External Link/Members Only

So basically if she is someone who does all that, there is a high chance if you went and booked what you would meet on entering is a bunch of burley men there to rob you and not the girl.

So basically avoid like the plague.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 09:05:37 am by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

The happy one

Offline norfolk tiger

ramrodronnie

I felt this was worth a warning in the East England section incase anyone was contemplating seeing this person; Isabelle Fox.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Telephone: +447466956846 / 07466956846    (put these up incase people google her phone number)

I know she has Bareback down on her enjoys, so any sensible punter would avoid her anyway, but people may see the 172 feedback and think she is a trustworthy source of it and book her due to the feedback alone.

The thing is, she is a criminal. She has stolen a girls profile via a phishing scam who works in Newcastle. Here is the topic on UKE about it

External Link/Members Only

So basically if she is someone who does all that, there is a high chance if you went and booked what you would meet on entering is a bunch of burley men there to rob you and not the girl.

So basically avoid like the plague.

Thanks for that AnthG. Yeah I'm sure that I read something about her a little while ago. Didn't she steal money from her friend?  :hi: