Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this Amber of Colchester?  (Read 1045 times)

Jordanladxx

External Link/Members Only

Calling any guys that used to see Amber who used to work with her sister and Issa a few years ago in Colchester?

Is this the same rom wg? Colchester is struggling but she used to be fantastic.

Anyone seen this girl recently?

Offline Deanomarco

I don't think so, the linked review suggests she has bad skin and a horsey  face, which doesn't sound like Amber.

Jordanladxx

You are right but the photos are the same?  :unknown:

Offline Students Notebook

You are right but the photos are the same?  :unknown:

Could you clarify please, which photos are you referring to ?
S.N.

Jordanladxx

I have tried to look and unfortunately her old profile is now unavailable the closest I could get was this picture.

She has changed her name in the past from Nicolle to Amber in the past as well. Excellent wg previously.

Alfie Solomans

Indeed a lovely young lady was Amber but i liked her sister Julia better, she had a bit more raunch abour her.

Would see them both again if they return.

Fingers crossed

I have tried to look and unfortunately her old profile is now unavailable the closest I could get was this picture.

She has changed her name in the past from Nicolle to Amber in the past as well. Excellent wg previously.

No Jordanlad, I agree with Deanomarco, not for one minute do I think that this is Beauty Amber. However I could be wrong !!
Amber was not only a real beauty with a beautiful face but also had lovely skin, so for those reasons alone I think it is not her.

However the thing that is odd is that this Review of Angelika was posted by a member called Donkeyd and this is what he says.

« on: July 09, 2018, 12:10:45 am »
Amazing body and and great service , everything protected just how I like my girls , and had seen some good reviews on here for her which made me go for it , but one thing no one mentioned is she does have a bit of a horse face and bad skin on her face  , the skin on her body is faultless but there is a reason she has no face pics even in her private gallery.

I’m not saying she’s not hot , her body is amazing and she is really into it , not a robotic service at all , but did want to provide this feedback about the face in case anyone was considering has seen the body pics but is looking for the full package.

Do you see?  DONKEY(D)  and  HORSE FACED ??   Anyone else think it's odd or is it just a coincidence ???

S.N.

Offline D4RKNESS

That definitely looks like one of her pics on that profile.

That definitely looks like one of her pics on that profile.

But as we all know, it proves nothing. S.N.

Jordanladxx

SN - I completely agree, as I saw her for many years when she first worked with Issa. Incredibly looking and fantastic service.

Maybe someone is using similar pictures, who knows? I think a punt is in order to bottom this out... 

J

Offline onepopwunda

Amber and her Guilia are back in Romania and the lease on their flat has expired