Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Gisela / Turnpike Lane / Possible Post-Op  (Read 847 times)

Farlamba2

External Link/Members Only

comms: Typical conveyor belt “hello baby I send address now” to around 10 guys back to back.

The “girl?”: She looked hot with surgery all over standing at about 6’1 I think, she’s tall and has a big frame. The ass was huge but I’m still not sure if it was an actual girl or a post-op cause the voice sounded unnatural as well as the height and frame didn’t seem too womanly.

Service: absolute shite. I got rushed all the way. After two pumps she looked at her watch and said “5 minute baby” the sex was very shit the pussy was so fucking loose I felt nothing. Wouldn’t let me touch or get closer to her just a cold “come on baby” every 2 minutes type of punt. The only good thing was she looked really good and the ass was really big and lovely to look at.

Offline pumps

Possible post op you say.... is that why you decided to visit?

Farlamba2

Possible post op you say.... is that why you decided to visit?
No, I actually got bait and switched when i was actually going to see sweet x ruby. Instead it was this and I had travelled far to get there so I just said fuck it and went ahead. Tbh now that I think of it, this definitely is a post-op no doubt. She also did the latin tranny phrase “fuwak my puuwsy baybi”
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 07:45:00 pm by Farlamba2 »

Offline Donald Punt

Congratulations, you shagged a ex male :lol:
I would have walked out
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pumps

Congratulations, you shagged a ex male :lol:
I would have walked out

Ex? No such thing lol

Offline pumps

No, I actually got bait and switched when i was actually going to see sweet x ruby. Instead it was this and I had travelled far to get there so I just said fuck it and went ahead. Tbh now that I think of it, this definitely is a post-op no doubt. She also did the latin tranny phrase “fuwak my puuwsy baybi”

Fair play, always walk from a b&s switch even  if it leaves you on the back foot, they rarely ever end well

Offline Donald Punt

Ex? No such thing lol
True..very true..if it was me..it would have been an anti erection.. straight out of the door..
But then again some people enjoy this shit :lol: :lol:

Offline Diego69

External Link/Members Only

comms: Typical conveyor belt “hello baby I send address now” to around 10 guys back to back.

The “girl?”: She looked hot with surgery all over standing at about 6’1 I think, she’s tall and has a big frame. The ass was huge but I’m still not sure if it was an actual girl or a post-op cause the voice sounded unnatural as well as the height and frame didn’t seem too womanly.

Service: absolute shite. I got rushed all the way. After two pumps she looked at her watch and said “5 minute baby” the sex was very shit the pussy was so fucking loose I felt nothing. Wouldn’t let me touch or get closer to her just a cold “come on baby” every 2 minutes type of punt. The only good thing was she looked really good and the ass was really big and lovely to look at.

How long ?

Offline punk

You should have walked,instead you fucked a bloke. It's Ok if you're into that.But personally i would have passed.

Online last_days_of_logan

6'1 , broad, funny voice, tries to act womanly badly, says yes to anal for any size (my intel), sign of adam's apple in the video on viva.....

Offline jamalabdul88

This is too funny to read
I might visit, would the WG get angry if I ask if she's a man?

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 10:18:27 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Online last_days_of_logan

there is an actual adams in the second picture

Offline smellychip

Lol @ this review and the comments, I am pissing myself. You should have walked mate, not sure what you were thinking here

Offline Brazilian Martian

This is too funny to read
I might visit, would the WG get angry if I ask if she's a man?

You have way to much time on your hands, if you want to see a prossie to find out if its a he she  :crazy:

Farlamba2

To the people saying you should of walked. It actually looks hot as fuck even though it’s post op. I only realised something was off during the deed that’s how convincing it was.

Offline Donald Punt

Even in the video you can see Adams apple if you look close enough

Offline Donald Punt

I do agree..she looks hot as hell in the video 😘..
Might give her a call tomorrow myself😀😀

Offline Diego69

I do agree..she looks hot as hell in the video 😘..
Might give her a call tomorrow myself😀😀

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Donald Punt