Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Domination Punt  (Read 880 times)

Offline sapphirejohn

Call me naive but what should I expect prom a domination punt.

I'm not into pain or anything like that but fancy they idea of someone taking control.

Any recommendations?

Offline Nepunter2014

Check Out Mistress Bizzarre on AW, she will take care of you!
Banned reason: First post in 18 months is to tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sapphirejohn

Thanks for that but I guess I'm really unsure what to expect

Quesadilla

It's kind of a "how long is a piece of string" question, but more "how long and what type of string?"  Is it rope, fluffy handcuffs, duct tape? 

When talking about BDSM you have to remember it stands for Bondage / Discipline / Domination / Submission / Sadism / Masochism.  Each one of those elements has many different levels and layers and they can live in isolation or be combined almost limitlessly.  That's why people get into kink - so many different facets to explore.

If you just go to a domme and ask her to domme you without being specific it could be risky.

Domination can be as simple as a girl just telling you what to do and you do it.  Some people just like being ordered about. 

Equally being sub can mean the girl grabs you by the throat (again not necessarily so hard it hurts!) or the hair, spits in your mouth and makes you drink it, grabs your head and forces it into her pussy or arse. 

For a lot of people it only gets interesting when there's an element of risk / punishment (ie discipline) - punish me if I don't do what you tell me - so of course you deliberately rebel to get punished coz you enjoy the punishment). The punishment doesn't have to really be painful per se - a spanking can be fun without being actually painful - just a sensual stinging.  Equally punishment could be orgasm denial or something else. Could be something humiliating like being pissed on.

On the other hand I've also met seriously masochist subs who were constantly covered in bruises and welts because they loved the pain of serious punishment big style.

If you like the bondage element it could be you being tied up / tied down and then being used and abused. 

There is absolutely no formula.  If you are seriously interested in being domm'd ask yourself why, what turns you on about the whole idea, and then find a WG and ask her to do what you want.

The key to a good dom / sub session is creating the fantasy first, whether high level or detailed - then you find someone to execute it with you and hope it lives up to your imagination.  If it doesn't - ask why, redesign the fantasy, try again. 

Probably more in BDSM than elsewhere you really need to find someone you can trust to explore your fantasies with you. Don't expect to get it right straight off the bat especially if you can't explain exactly what you're after.

Offline StevenS

Thanks for that but I guess I'm really unsure what to expect

What you should expect is what you ask for. If you choose the right domme, one who knows her stuff rather than just a WG who bought a whip, then you will agree scenario, activities and also the limits.

If you ask to be dominated and the girl doesn't want more detail before agreeing to see you, then she isn't the person to see.