Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy - sexy leggy blond  (Read 817 times)

Offline Luvarub

Only posted one review and this is my first post of a question , hopefully someone can help .
Has anyone seen this lady , add on VS says South Moor Durham but outcalls only . Looks fit and her photos are drawing me in . Tried searching on here but no joy .
External Link/Members Only
 Cheers

Offline Sar-Major

Looks fit, BUT I suspect she's probably a tad older than the age of 46 that she's claiming to be!!!  :scare:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Luvarub

She does look fit SM and I don't mind if a girl fibs about her age , who doesn't ? I add on 10 years to my age so I don't seem so rough for my age 👴

Offline MME

I'd fuck her, but if she's 46 I'm Ed Sheeran!! She looks mid to late 50s to me, obviously looks after herself though.

Offline Sar-Major

I'd fuck her, but if she's 46 I'm Ed Sheeran!! She looks mid to late 50s to me, obviously looks after herself though.

You'd fuck a "Warm Jar of Worms" if the fekin price was right MME......................  :P :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Moresomes

You'd fuck a "Warm Jar of Worms" if the fekin price was right MME......................  :P :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Link!!!!
I'd be up for that.   :thumbsup:

Offline MME

I’ve fucked worse  :wackogirl:

Offline jarrovian

Each to their own but she does nowt for me